Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What should be the punishment for door dingers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
05Retro
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What should be the punishment for door dingers?

Definately jealous people. WhenI had my new 75 Monte Carlo I parked it at the mall at the end of an island kitty corner in the last spot. When I came out there was a POS Chevy Pickup parked next to it. He was so close that I had to muneuver the car back in forth to get it out of the spot.There wasa couple sitting in their car who saw him do it and said he was purposelytrying to get as close as he could when he parked that POS truck next to me.He did get close enough to put a mark on my bumper. I hadmy girlfriend (now my wife)drive my car away while I took my anger out on his drivers side door but the scratches only blendedin with the rest of the truck. About a month laterI saw the same truckgoing down the highway with a youngerguy driving with a young girl holding a baby as passenger. To me he looked like the type that got caught up in fatherhood at a young age and couldn't enjoy seeing someone with something nice while he rode around in his POS.
ORIGINAL: CaptainAmerica

ORIGINAL: Rupp

Trust me you're asking for it using 2 spaces.Bytaking2 spots you are asking for unwanted attention. If you park far enough out there's no reason to take 2 spots.
Totally agree. The reason? Plain and simple jealousy. Many of the type of people who would vandalize a nicecar are the very same people who likely cant afford one. So they make themselves feel better by damaging someone elses nice car. I doubt they would "understand" why you would take up two slots. They's say "oh yeah? Here's what i think of your nice car".....