Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PRETTY EXCITED!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 01:19 AM
TElke1
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: PRETTY EXCITED!!!!

Nice choice in color....enjoy!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:33 AM
blackout
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: white531

Have you driven a rattle trap stang.I think after you have the stang for a few weeks you will wish you had your wrx back.I have both and never had the wrx clunk,scratch windows,let water in on the floorboards,or even been back to the dealer.The wrx will smoke the stang at the track and on the road course.If my dealer doesn't get my car straighten out soon it will be for sale.All 900miles of it.
Don't speak out of your ****, unless you have a sixer then the wrx doesn't stand a chance.

-Jeff
Old 01-19-2007, 02:24 AM
Fourth Horseman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 07mustanggt

just traded in my 07 subaru wrx, and placed the order on my mustang! it'll be an 07 tungsten grey gt premium, 5 speed, dark charcoal leather interior, front passenger air bags, and some other things from the factory. we are getting prices on the dealerships aftermarket body work and customizing. the sales man said approxiamately 4 weeks for the VIN number and 6 for delivery. i can't wait!
Hey, congrats and welcome to the collective. Excellent choice in color.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:58 AM
2006GTSC
3rd Gear Member

Welcome. Your gonna love it..watch out for...MOD FEVER
Old 01-19-2007, 03:09 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Herknav

Why not keep the WRX and have them both? That way you have one for good weather and one for bad weather...
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG93bT0WRcU
Old 01-19-2007, 03:21 AM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

Congratulations and good choice on color. Let us know when you take delivery.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:55 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Congrats -- don't get addicted to mods -- it's so addicting
Old 01-19-2007, 05:06 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Welcome to America and the Mustang revolution! Climb aboard and you will no doubt love your stang!
Old 01-19-2007, 11:12 AM
jbailer
3rd Gear Member

just traded in my 07 subaru wrx, and placed the order on my mustang! it'll be an 07 tungsten grey gt premium, 5 speed, dark charcoal leather interior, front passenger air bags, and some other things from the factory. we are getting prices on the dealerships aftermarket body work and customizing. the sales man said approxiamately 4 weeks for the VIN number and 6 for delivery. i can't wait!
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase! Just to try to set expectations more realistically on your delivery, the dealer is wrong if he said that. I know because I ordered my GT and learned WAY too much in the LONG waiting period. I actually knew more about the order and build process than my dealer did after all the research. I learned all of the information on the Blue Oval Forums. The VIN number is what Ford uses as a reference number during the build process. They generate the VIN number then order parts against that number for the build. From the time the VIN is generated it is usually around 6 weeks unitl the purchaser takes delivery at the dealer. Best of luck. -Joe
Old 01-19-2007, 12:06 PM
DAVISinLA

Sounds like a near duplicate of the one I ordered last Monday - I was told 8 weeks. I hope it's closer to 6!

Quick Reply: PRETTY EXCITED!!!!