Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Crash@Track - She's BACK!!! Pictures Inside

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 01:01 PM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Crash@Track - She's BACK!!!

Looking good Nothsa. I have the whole SSE Generation 1 Kit on my car . Where did you find a lower grille kit at.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:48 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

So today my Street Scenes grille came in with the center fog conversion and now have the mesh material which is black powerdercoated. I will say the grille looks amazing and really made me happy with the new styling of the car. I also have the lower grille coming on the way to fill that empty spot there.

I got the lower grille from www.musclecardirect.com.

I'll get more pictures up with the new grille, you'd really be surprised how much it changes the look!

I'm definately not ready for the track yet, she needs a set of slicks for sure. I don't know about Gainsville because you are forced to go the waterbox and I don't want my front tires wet! I will never go back to Orlando Speed World again, because that is like signing the waiver of death going to that track with a high powered car.

-Jeff
Old 02-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Playboy06
2nd Gear Member

I dub thee Mustangs name "Pheonix"
Old 02-09-2007, 12:53 AM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Revlefty

It's New and improved. Damn she looks awesome Jeff!

I actually like it better without the stripes.

How's it sound with the new headers and Xpipe?
That freakin carlooks damm good!!!!!!!!! [sm=drooldude.gif]Im jealous!!! The way you have it set up nowlooks freakin awesome!!!! I actually like it better now then before your crash!!!! NICE JOB!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 01:01 AM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Wow the stang looks AMAZING,I love the meats in the back they look intimidating!!! The lights tinted are a badass look too!!
Old 02-09-2007, 01:29 AM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

So do you have the relocation brackets to help with traction? If not I would definately get some since you're lowered. I'm sure being lowered without correcting the lca angle didn't help with traction.

The water box at Gainesville is just a spot where they spray the hose. I plan to spin the **** out of my stock tires so my fronts will be plenty dry by the time i'm done. I want some new tires and the only way that's going to happen is if I rip the Pirellis a new one.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Black3vGT
4th Gear Member

If you don't want to get your front tires wet, how about driving around the water, then backing up into it.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

Black is sodamn sweet but 100 miles later exceeding the speed limit and you know....................
Old 02-09-2007, 03:12 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Revlefty

If you don't want to get your front tires wet, how about driving around the water, then backing up into it.
Well if it was that simple I don't think we would be discussing it. At Gainsville track you MUST drive through the water no matter what, there is no place to ride around it meaning your tires get wet no matter what!

I already have the relocation brackets and it doesn't help! I'm going to get my UCA's pinion angle corrected and maybe that will help. I got my car aligned etc. and just need that to finish all the possible reasons for still losing complete traction. My tires have full trade and are KDW2 NT's.

-Jeff
Old 02-09-2007, 03:41 PM
redfireshaker06
4th Gear Member

Exact same problems with mine. Except I have both edges pop up about an inch worth wide.

ORIGINAL: nothsa

ORIGINAL: moosestang

Looks good. How do you like that gt500 spoiler? Are you going to do stripes again?
In the future I may re-stripe with silver, it's not to expensive to do so it may be in the near future depending if i'm going to stay with the clean look for a while or what not. I love the spoiler but do not recommend getting it pre-painted from AtlantaMustang. When I got mine the edges had paint damage and there are major swirl marks as if they used a microfiber towl and tried to kill the spoiler.

Anyway wax covers that up, but there are damages to the edges and really would not recommend purchasing that spoiler pre-painted.

-Jeff

Quick Reply: Crash@Track - She's BACK!!! Pictures Inside