Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ordered my 07 gt/cs today vista blue

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 09:42 PM
phys_dim

Default RE: ordered my 07 gt/cs today vista blue

You'll love it and dskyline nailed it, everyone I talk to loves the color.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Rogue24
2nd Gear Member

i love vista blue...
Old 02-11-2007, 11:35 PM
GT07

gotta luv vista blue,...
Old 02-11-2007, 11:45 PM
SlowHand
1st Gear Member

CAI and tune are most desirable if you want your V8 to rev freely with more HP, torque and performance. You might want to consider lowering/stiffening it and an aftermarket exhaust tune.

[IMG]local://upfiles/55843/8E0C29A801E348CB8F5D6D95EDBA2958.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-14-2007, 06:09 AM
Scotty07
3rd Gear Member

Funny you mention this...I too just ordered a Vista Blue GT/CS. I went with auto-trans (getting old) as well as Shaker 1000. I plan on having a couple of stripes painted on it like the GT500 over the top ones. I was thinking Tungsten, but one paint guy said a Pearl White in a tri-color application wouldlook killer...deciscions deciscions...
Old 02-14-2007, 08:21 AM
ipchay61
1st Gear Member

You're gonna love the car and the color! Start working your cheek muscles...they're gonna be hurting from all the smiling that you will be doing once it arrives.

Also, join us over on the Blue Mustang registry. You can join the forum there now and register your car when it arrives. http://registry.03sbgt.com/

Let's get a big Vista Blue group together at Mustang Week this year. www.mustangweek.com
Old 02-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Jens07stang
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ipchay61

You're gonna love the car and the color! Start working your cheek muscles...they're gonna be hurting from all the smiling that you will be doing once it arrives.

Also, join us over on the Blue Mustang registry. You can join the forum there now and register your car when it arrives. http://registry.03sbgt.com/

Let's get a big Vista Blue group together at Mustang Week this year. www.mustangweek.com
Mustang week sounds really fun and I'm seriously considering driving my vista blue down. I've been checking out the site and want to take in the beach/boardwalk too for the week. Chip, you're from the area, any recommendations on where to stay that's near everything? I'm leaning toward an oceanfront at the Patricia Grand at the moment.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:28 PM
xbone
3rd Gear Member

The whole "color club" thing is goofy. Black mustang club, yellow club, blue, gray, gimme a break. Just like the Harley thing, everybody trying to be different by being the same.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:43 PM
ipchay61
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jens07stang
Mustang week sounds really fun and I'm seriously considering driving my vista blue down. I've been checking out the site and want to take in the beach/boardwalk too for the week. Chip, you're from the area, any recommendations on where to stay that's near everything? I'm leaning toward an oceanfront at the Patricia Grand at the moment.
My family is staying at the Holiday Sands South along with a couple other Mustang clubs. They are supposed to give us a roped off area to park and have a place where we can wash our cars. Also one of the lesser expensive places since it's on the south end of Ocean Blvd. They also have a new place right next door (Holiday Sands Resort) that is supposed to open in July. Should make it a bit easier to get out as a group if we're gonna cruise somewhere together.

Alot of people are staying at the Patricia Grand. I've stayed there before and it is a pretty nice place, a little closer to the Convention Center but they won't be reserving parking for any Mustangs so you'll be taking your chances. I'm pretty **** about where I park and who I park beside so if I can park with other Mustangs, I'll be a little less uptight. It's also more expensive if that matters.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:45 PM
ipchay61
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: xbone

The whole "color club" thing is goofy. Black mustang club, yellow club, blue, gray, gimme a break. Just like the Harley thing, everybody trying to be different by being the same.
Sounds like somebody wishes they had bought Vista Blue! LOL...j/k [8D]

Quick Reply: ordered my 07 gt/cs today vista blue