Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got Cervini 4" Cowl Hood *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Smokem
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Got Cervini 4" Cowl Hood *PICS*

That looks nice! Does all that down force from the hood at speed stop the hood shake?
Old 02-16-2007, 04:28 PM
MusiccityGT
4th Gear Member

No hood shake, and a lot less bugs make it to the windshield![8D]
Old 02-16-2007, 04:54 PM
feejay
2nd Gear Member

It looks like cartoon cars I used to draw as a kid. But if you dig it, thats all that really matters.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: forensicsteve

Nice hood and welcome to the "Right turns are such a doosey" club, now that you are officially forward vision challenged.

Hey forensicsteve, Pics of your car is what Made go for the hood, Love the look of your carWhich brings me to aquestion, if you don't mind answering, What Rims do you have??, They look like ?X8 in the front and ?X10s in the rear, but I have not seen that type of Staggered fitment avalible, andwith what you have is itjust setup for track and/or DD as well? Many Thanks
Old 02-16-2007, 07:09 PM
cryptic26djp
4th Gear Member

Nice job!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Quick S

Hey forensicsteve, Pics of your car is what Made go for the hood, Love the look of your carWhich brings me to aquestion, if you don't mind answering, What Rims do you have??, They look like ?X8 in the front and ?X10s in the rear, but I have not seen that type of Staggered fitment avalible, andwith what you have is itjust setup for track and/or DD as well? Many Thanks
I was wondering the same thing. The look like the stock 17's on the front, but the rear is a mystery to me. I would love to find a deep dish bullitt in 17 inch size.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:50 PM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

Dam that just looks mean , very very nice
Old 02-16-2007, 09:53 PM
forensicsteve
4th Gear Member

Evening Guys.

Taking a break from work. I seem to be working around the clock these days, to pay to play. The fronts are stock. The rears are 17 X 10.5. Tires are DRs Nittos 315/35. They actually poke out about 1/2 inch. They are very meaty and giveso-so grip on the street (don't think any streetable tire can cope with the rwhp)and are good in the rain...but not good on the track. Until I get the bullet-proof rearend installed, I cannot use the MT slicks for the track (risk breaking the axle).

Theybalance the rear of the carto lookas aggressive as the front, and you can expect to get the fullest attentionfrom many different street racers (vettes, porsche, MB, import,and of course mustang). They came out of California andhad black blades. I had them painted to match the front is all. The design is the same.

Actually with present rear wheel setup, the car will run out of 4th gear once the 4.10 gears are in. So I need a much taller wheel. May sell them?

Old 02-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Quick S
2nd Gear Member

Forensicsteve, if you don't mind me asking, what is the company make and/orweb sitethat sells that 17X10.5 Rim??? have never seen that, did you need wheel spacers or any othermods to get that size rim and wheel to work?and two, I'm assuming you had to adjust wheel size with your tuner, because correct me if I'm wrong but a 315/35/17 tire is only going to give you about a 25" or so tirediameter? Ok for the track, but DD speedometer issues??

Thanks Man, for any more Info [sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 02-17-2007, 12:23 PM
nem
2nd Gear Member

its all in what you like. Im sold on the new2.5" cowl hood from cervini.

Quick Reply: Got Cervini 4" Cowl Hood *PICS*