Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Mods -- I'm pleased!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Barbarino
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: New Mods -- I'm pleased!!

Ok, I took these when I 1st bought it.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:12 PM
HaneyMotorsport.Com
Banned

Moses......The Stang looks great! I love the look of the front end. I hope you guys have a great time this week end. I was hoping Saleen would have our car done...not yet , but close.

Casey

Old 02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Barbarino
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

ORIGINAL: Barbarino

umm, I've posted my car pics on here before when I first bought it. His car like a lot of cars on here are riced out... It sucks that there are people out there who lump us adults in with the kids doing dumb **** to their cars. You guys all killed that black guy in Chicago when he turned his car into a ghetto stang but I hear and see no condemnation when a white guy does stupid ****. That chicago car is 1000% better than this one, he just needed to change his Benz rims....
That's right.........he did post a pic of his bone stock Redfire GT, but didn't have a clue how toremove the dealer sticker off the back of the car. He got a deal from a friend and didn't want to hurt his feelings by asking him to remove it. Then he posted asking how he could mount a gps in his car and keep it from flying while he was "jamming gears", as he stated. Based on these posts, his attitude, and where he lives, I'd bet he has a mullet too! The real Joe Dirt!!
Nice rice stang. Just put neuspeed stickers and it and call it day..

BTW, I did get that sticker off, the 3m stuff worked like a charm.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Barbarino -- ok i was nice about the 1st comment saying it's cool to have your opinion but you're still talking ****... let me correct you yet again since since I already had to about the rims --- I'm not white -- I'm Puerto Rican... & I'm not a kid -- I'm 28. You seem to jump to alot of assumptions before knowing facts -- I'd like to see your stang -- show us members what you have... lets see they way the Mustang is supposed to look since you seem to know and we dont know ****. Or we can post a pic of my car beside yours with a list of mods and let the board vote on it... that is if you own a mustang.

Scotte- thanks for the backup!! It's appreciated -- The stang will be getting a solid stripe after I paint the hood... the only cosmetic differance that we'll have will be the chin spoilers and weather or not you have sequential tailights... I do -- plus you have the side scoops that I don't. We have different mirrors and rims too... hrmm -- I also have the angel eyes in the center fog lamps to match the headlamps at night [8D]
Old 02-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Scotty07
3rd Gear Member

Well, I like the yellow one (Moses), and I also like the red one (barbarino).

We use to own a yellow 1998 GT and it was a great looking car. The Redfire was my second choice, after the Vista Blue I ordered last week.

Good luck with all your cars. I have not seen many I do not like. I am looking forward to taking delivery of mine and adding a few mods to it
Old 02-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Barbie- Here is my list of mods --

Mac Cold Air Intake
Mac Off Road X
Diablod Sport Tuner
JBA Short Tube Headers
FRPP 4:10 Gears
Roush Underdrive Pulley's
MMR Thorttle Body Spacer
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series Axleback Exhaust
Tien Lowering Spring
Edelbrock Sturt Tower Brace
Edelbrock Adjustable Panhard Rod
Saleen 18 x 9 rims

Roush Custom Carbon Fiber Interior
5% Limo Tint
Eleanor Hood
Hood Pins
Projector headlamps
3d Carbon Splitters
Street Scene Center Mount Grill
Halo/ Angel Eye Fog Lamps
Sequentail Tail Light
Mirror Caps
Roush Spoiler
CDC Agressive Chin Spoiler

and you have ???? Do I even need to mention that I have a shorty antenna, GT Logo'd Floormats and mirror decals [:-]

You get on here and act 10 and bash the boards with negativity for myslef, scotte, etc for doing mods to our cars yet the only thing that you have that we can see is rims... there is nothing wrong with being stock but the majority of the members tend to mod something at some point... you're lame!! Later
Old 02-16-2007, 03:04 PM
chirostang
2nd Gear Member

I like that spoiler.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:22 PM
LASERRED95

Barbie your just mad because Ken isn't anatomicaly correct...and you better hurry up i think i just heard the recess bell ring...
Old 02-16-2007, 03:22 PM
blackout
5th Gear Member

Barbarino, why don't you shut your mouth and leave. Nobody needs your negative and your bull**** comments. If you think anybody wants you here make a poll on who wants you to leave and you'll lose by quite a percentage.

Now why don't you just leave, like everybody wants and talk **** on a rice forum where your comments about rice are accepted.

-Jeff
Old 02-16-2007, 03:39 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Haneymotorsports- Thats alright -- I'm talking to a few others/ companies about the next one here in about 2 months so by then I know that you will have your car and I will get with you about attending then. Looking forward to seeing the stang

LASERRED -lol

Nothsa - I think he took your advice

Quick Reply: New Mods -- I'm pleased!!