Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OC Cruise Pics

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 01:58 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: OC Cruise Pics

ORIGINAL: mystang04

Here are some pics I took. Thanks to everyone involved in setting this up.

http://www.sendpix.com/albums/07021720/ues70ddnsv/

OMG the first pic of me cleaning the front of my fox (the lazy way of bending over, **** i was tired) LOL i look like a Retard. [:@]
Old 02-18-2007, 02:04 AM
Bretstang06
1st Gear Member

Thanks again to everyone that setup the cruise today. What an awesome time and a whole lot of Mustang Fever going on. People must've had their eyes bugging out going the other way on the road with Mustang after Mustang going by.

MyStang04 great pics and I even spotted my Black GT in the pics. See everyone on the next cruise.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:10 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bretstang06

Thanks again to everyone that setup the cruise today. What an awesome time and a whole lot of Mustang Fever going on. People must've had their eyes bugging out going the other way on the road with Mustang after Mustang going by.

MyStang04 great pics and I even spotted my Black GT in the pics. See everyone on the next cruise.

haha so true... people where going nuts.... i saw so many people pulling out camera phone's and video camera's and started filming and taking pictures, oh and i saw people going the other direction while driving and doing the same thing

i felt like a movie star or something! lol so much attention to all of us.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:22 AM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Hey Jay(Moses),
I am going to hold you personally responsible for my indescretions today! Due to your actions and planning of this event, it caused me to go to a place where I'd normally not just go, to look at the offerings, see what I'm interested in, get excited, then take a lage amount of money away from my family to satisfy an animalistic urge(similar to a titty bar!). Seeing all of the blown cars made me jealous and wonder why I was not blown too.I knew it had nothing to do with size, since we're all the same. I decided that I wanted to get blown, I'd have to pay for it. And pay big I did..........$6499.99 for the 475hp series VI supercharger kit, $299 for the guage pod kit, and $1450 for installation of it all. Then, about 30 minutes later, after seeing the S281SC dance for me again, I went back in and gave another $850 for her highbeams....er....HID's. $8943.28 today taken away from my children for my deviant pleasures. You, my friend, have done this to me. THANK YOU, JAY!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2007, 03:42 AM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

Hey Jay(Moses),
I am going to hold you personally responsible for my indescretions today! Due to your actions and planning of this event, it caused me to go to a place where I'd normally not just go, to look at the offerings, see what I'm interested in, get excited, then take a lage amount of money away from my family to satisfy an animalistic urge(similar to a titty bar!). Seeing all of the blown cars made me jealous and wonder why I was not blown too.I knew it had nothing to do with size, since we're all the same. I decided that I wanted to get blown, I'd have to pay for it. And pay big I did..........$6499.99 for the 475hp series VI supercharger kit, $299 for the guage pod kit, and $1450 for installation of it all. Then, about 30 minutes later, after seeing the S281SC dance for me again, I went back in and gave another $850 for her highbeams....er....HID's. $8943.28 today taken away from my children for my deviant pleasures. You, my friend, have done this to me. THANK YOU, JAY!!!!!!!

ROFL! i wish i had that kinda money to spend on my fox [:@]
Old 02-18-2007, 03:51 AM
Exilenla
2nd Gear Member

A great time was had by all. No trouble that I know of and what great weather we had....especially for those of us in verts

I have uploaded the pictures that my Co-pilot snapped up.

Cheers! & see you all next time we have a So-Cal get together. I have been wondering for the past 6hrs or so....How do you top what we had today

Pictures can be found here! Enjoy

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/exilenla...60762390160824

Old 02-18-2007, 04:42 PM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

Great Pic's
Old 02-18-2007, 04:42 PM
rrobello
2nd Gear Member

man I hate having to work on saturdays sometimes, I had to bounce and was stuck in traffic the entire way back, looks like it was a blast.

BTW the link in the first post is fixed now
Old 02-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Scotte-- ROFL!! I except full responsibility! You have got to send me pics after you get it installed[sm=gears.gif]
Old 02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

wow these are some great photos i will get mine up soon, also i may try to download all of them and make a cool flash video to some music.......but please be patient i start a n ew job tomorroww....ill get the pix up here soon im going to run errands do some things and will begin compressing them tonight...

Quick Reply: OC Cruise Pics