Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Survey after Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 01:29 AM
cookiemonster
2nd Gear Member

Default Ford Survey after Purchase

Are we supposed to get a survey from Ford after buying a car? (I never received one ... it's been almost 2 months since I bought my Stang)
Old 02-28-2007, 01:33 AM
vack75
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Ford Survey after Purchase

Same here never got mine yet!!! Eagerly waiting it so I can rip them for thier dealer's behavior. Although I finnally got the deal I wanted, It only took 3 states and probably near 60 Ford Dealerships........Ya know the Mustang is a "RARE" Car, and demands at least a sale price over sticker of 1000 minimum................

/sarcasm off
Old 02-28-2007, 01:46 AM
cookiemonster
2nd Gear Member

I wanted to give my dealership high scores ... I got the deal I wanted from the first dealership I visited at significantly under invoice, and they were very nice and not pushy at all.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:50 AM
raubt
4th Gear Member

U.S. Postal Service buddy, give it some time.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:58 AM
wthalliii
3rd Gear Member

I got a survey, but I did not fill it out. In the process of buying the car, I was told several times that if I did not give the dealer a perfectly positive result on the survey that they would be fined by Ford. I don't know if this is true or not. It's what the dealer told me. I refuse to be manipulated by Ford or the dealer. If they want my honest opinion, I would be happy to give it. But I refuse to be coerced.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:08 AM
GT Newbie
3rd Gear Member

I got this thick (about 10 pages!) survey from J.D. Powers last week with a crisp one dollar bill enclosed- presumably for my time.
Seeing as how it would have taken me at least an hour to fill it out, and it was FULL of what I considered to be really intrusive questions which were none of their damned business (level of education- with specifics!, yearly income, etc., etc.), I tore it up and bought almost 1/2 gallon of gas for my baby with their friggin one dollar bill.
Really, they wanted to know just about everything about me except how many times I **** my wife (once every hour if you must know...) and how often I get up at night to take a **** (once every hour if you must know...).

Then just a few days ago, I got another survey (yep, also with a one dollar bill enclosed!) from somebody else.
Same type of nosy, intrusive questions, and the same reaction on my part.
Almost got one gallon of free gas out of it so far- so keep 'em coming...!

[sm=signs007.gif]
Old 02-28-2007, 02:14 AM
azstanglover
2nd Gear Member

I hope I get mine. I would love to rip my dealership a new one on that survey. And if they get fined, then so much the better. They deserve it.[:@]
Old 02-28-2007, 02:16 AM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

I got mine about a month after I bought the car...no dollar though [:@]
Old 02-28-2007, 02:16 AM
Buckshot Barry
3rd Gear Member

Bought my Pony on 01/26/2007. The Survey came in the mail Monday 02/26/2007. It was from Ford Customer Viewpoint. I did the survey online. Gave my dealer all "excellents". I truely had no complaints.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:32 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

i had a good experience at my dealer and continue too so far so good...they know ill go elsewhere if it goes sour.......uhntil they do me wrong ive no complaints......i even told the guy who put my balanes on my chrome rims why to put them inside insteadof on the chrome and not to do it next time.....(yes this happened) he wanted the service guy to charge me twice....i told the service guy i wouldnt pay cause he didnt use his head, and thats not how they looked when i cam ein and that i knew the balancers could be on the inside....and if he had ap roblem telling the tech this that i did not have a problem telling him.....i paid extra for nice rims. and wont have balancers on the outside of them....the service guy made a note, the tech fixed the tires properly and i was on my way....no yelling, no being mad, just being business....and getting what i want diplomatically ......im sorry some dealers suck so bad....it hhappens tho....i just dont go to them anymore....(i have had fords a long time and travelled a lot so i dealt with many dealerships on servie and problems over the years)

Quick Reply: Ford Survey after Purchase