Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New "Zoomerang" Survey

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 09:58 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New "Zoomerang" Survey

petepete::: they already have 2 out of the 3 you mentioned. I will have the Navigation/DVD and power passenger seat(comfort package)
on my 07 GT/CS due for delivery next week.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

19/25 fuel economy with a twin turbo vs. 17/22 with a V8. Hmm...

Well, considering that my V8 right now will take 87 octane at ~$2.60/gal (gas prices may be changing soon, but I'll say approx. $2.60/gal) versus 91 octane for the twin turbo'd 3.5L engine (which will need the higher octane fuel to prevent the engine from going kablooey), which is running at ~$3/gal...Are we really saving?
Old 03-02-2007, 11:55 PM
giovani13
1st Gear Member

That survey definitely concerns me. Twin-turbo V-6, heated/cooled cup holders, adaptive cruse, heated washer fluid!! Mullaly we don't want a Lexus! My parents have owned seven and each new one isolates the driver further from DRIVING from FUN! They are the definition of boring, you can take a nap driving a LS430. That's why we bought Mustangs. I'm not as concerned with my slurpy staying cold, and my a$$ being massaged as I am with DRIVING! My Mustang isn't quiet, it rides a little rough, and I have to shift my self. In short, I like to drive.[/align][/align]The day I bought my Mustang I took a trip to the parents house. After driving my Mustang my dad traded one of the Lexus' in. The SC430, Ford cut him a check to take a 2007 Premium Mustang GT convertible. And you know what...he loves it! He said it's nice to control a car again, and he's having a ball in it. He calls me all the time to talk about his car.[/align][/align]Mustangs need to keep the passion and rawness![/align]
Old 03-03-2007, 01:01 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

well said.

i laughed at the thought of heated/cooled cup holders, i thought to myself are they serious?!

ORIGINAL: giovani13

That survey definitely concerns me. Twin-turbo V-6, heated/cooled cup holders, adaptive cruse, heated washer fluid!! Mullaly we don't want a Lexus! My parents have owned seven and each new one isolates the driver further from DRIVING from FUN! They are the definition of boring, you can take a nap driving a LS430. That's why we bought Mustangs. I'm not as concerned with my slurpy staying cold, and my a$$ being massaged as I am with DRIVING! My Mustang isn't quiet, it rides a little rough, and I have to shift my self. In short, I like to drive.[/align][/align]The day I bought my Mustang I took a trip to the parents house. After driving my Mustang my dad traded one of the Lexus' in. The SC430, Ford cut him a check to take a 2007 Premium Mustang GT convertible. And you know what...he loves it! He said it's nice to control a car again, and he's having a ball in it. He calls me all the time to talk about his car.[/align][/align]Mustangs need to keep the passion and rawness![/align]
Old 03-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

so where is the servey
a random call
on their site some where
in the mail
Old 03-03-2007, 01:23 AM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ford_Dude

so where is the servey
a random call
on their site some where
in the mail
Thats what I'm wondering.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:46 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Holy sh%&! I stated almost the same thing at the end of the survey. Mine was more vague though...more like 32V 5.4 V8. I prefer larger displacement over smaller ones. I could care less about gas mileage but I do not want a gas guzzler tax on the stick. (haven't been in an automatic in years).
ORIGINAL: Fourth Horseman

In the section where they asked why you chose the engine option from the three they listed I told them that I preferred larger displacement n/a engines over smaller forced induction engines. I hope that sentiment is echoed by plenty of people who take the survey. At the very end where they asked if there were any other options you'd like I suggested a 5.4 liter DOHC n/a V8 making ~400 hp. I'm probably dreaming, but hey, if I don't ask...
Old 03-03-2007, 01:49 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

got an e-mail with a link to take a web survey

ORIGINAL: sw07gt

so where is the servey
a random call
on their site some where
in the mail
Old 03-03-2007, 01:52 AM
Ford_Dude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: timothyrw
got an e-mail with a link to take a web survey
ORIGINAL: sw07gt
so where is the servey
a random call
on their site some where
in the mail
can you post the link
Old 03-03-2007, 02:16 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

it wouldn't do any good, i clicked on it again and it said something like "thank you forcompleting thissurvey" or something like that...

i registered mymustang at myford.fordvehicles.com and i think that is where they got my info.

the text of the e-mail:

Dear Timothy,

In an effort to better serve you in the future, we have prepared a few questions regarding your opinion of your Mustang as well as receive your views for future Mustangs. Please take a few minutes to provide us with your feedback, by clicking on the link below.

Thank you for taking the time to help us better meet your needs.

Sincerely,
The Ford Mustang Team

-----

i thought Zoomerang was a take off of the mustang name but i think it's actually an unrelated company that does market research.

Quick Reply: New "Zoomerang" Survey