Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry...

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 04:00 PM
MartyMoose
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Sorry...

ORIGINAL: S2K1

I haven't broken it in yet, so no real review other than it rides really nice and is very roomy. The seats are supportive and hold you in tight. I have not driven a Mustang because none of the dealers around here would let me! The car is definately big, but coming from a truck, it feels much smaller and also is more nimble than it would appear.
Also kindred169, the black spoiler and Daytona striped cars are Daytona R/T Chargers and have 350HP, I picked up an SRT8 that has 425HP.
Strange. Bad weather conditions or something??

I saw one on the road the other day. Nice car. Looks big.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:05 PM
thxultra
2nd Gear Member

Sweet ride. Was going to look a them myself but didn't care for the dodge interier. SRT has to be quick tough. Good luck with it.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM
WuStangKlan
I ♥ Acer

Th dealers wouldn't let you drive one? That's crazy. Is it because you are very young e.g., 16? - Only reason I could think of....

You would have loved the Mustang.

...I've been looking for a Mustang for a while and have had really bad experiences with the Ford dealers around here thinking their car is too good to be test driven, so I went with a different vehicle. Little more practical, still plenty of fun, but not a Mustang.

Old 03-07-2007, 04:42 PM
mAnYsTyLeS
4th Gear Member

Sellout!

J/K....good luck
Old 03-07-2007, 04:47 PM
TinPony
3rd Gear Member

I had a dealer tell me he didn't have the keys.... and I just wanted to sit in it...... and I'm WAY WAY past 16
(Hemborg Corona CA)
Old 03-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Bluestar
5th Gear Member

Hey thats a nice car hope you enjoy it. BTW I was parked next to one and our cars ain't as small as you might think. How much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:13 PM
S2K1
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WuStangKlan

Th dealers wouldn't let you drive one? That's crazy. Is it because you are very young e.g., 16? - Only reason I could think of....

You would have loved the Mustang.

...I've been looking for a Mustang for a while and have had really bad experiences with the Ford dealers around here thinking their car is too good to be test driven, so I went with a different vehicle. Little more practical, still plenty of fun, but not a Mustang.

I'm 21, so I'm fairly young, but I don't act that way. I always went on nice days and all the dealers had plenty of Mustangs on the lot and weren't willing to budge on price, not even a penny. I got the Charger with Heated Seats, Dual Climate Control, the Kicker Sound System, and a Sunroof. Sticker was $41,900, I got it for $37,790.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

Good deal on the car considering you got a SRT 8! Congrats! I personally don't like 4 doors for sporty cars, especially when they are big. But I bet that thing hauls Sounds like there are some bad dealers at your local Fords. I was 20 when I bought my stang, I test drove it first. BUT I'm a girl so maybe it's a different story i dunno.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:37 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

wow i didnt know those srt8s are only 42k. it may be a good tradeup for my other car.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:05 PM
WhoMe
2nd Gear Member

Its crazy that they didnt let you test drive one. Espcially seeing as you were going to spend more than 30 thousand....talk about bad bussiness.Your money is green no matter how old you are. Well either way, congrats on your purchase.

Quick Reply: Sorry...