Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does any one from Ford monitor these forums?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 03:39 PM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Does any one from Ford monitor these forums?

Good, since they monitor these forums.....let me remind them of the Bronco I had in the shop 29 times that they refused to Lemon Law.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

Ford doesn't really care all that much what "WE" have to say - - they don't sell cars to "US"... they sell cars to the dealerships, and it is the dealerships wants and needs that Ford caters too.

Some employees of Ford Companies or dealerships, are on here, because they own a mustang. Unless they give feedback to Ford, that is pretty much the extent of it.

There once was a user on the BlueOval who used to directly help us who had ordered cars... He eventually got fired from his position because he spent too much time helping us with our questions.

Such is life!
You forgot about the guy who also worked for Ford that was talking about a Tech item (something with the plugs needing cleaning on the new stangs every 10K to keep them from breaking off in the head or something) For whatever reason people started bashing him even though he was trying to help.

So based on those two instances (ford firing someone and forum users being abusive) why would someone from ford want to monitor or help?
Old 03-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Feng Houzi
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sw07gt

I don't know if we really want Ford to monitor the forums. I read somewhere about Mitsubishi monitoring Evo forums and voiding peoples warrenties who had mods.
Thats illegal... You can't assume everything on here is true... It could make them look into things a little deeper, but still just my word against theirs
Old 03-08-2007, 06:17 PM
pkeough
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: okbfd

Good, since they monitor these forums.....let me remind them of the Bronco I had in the shop 29 times that they refused to Lemon Law.
Thats like the 04 Expedition i had, I had to get a complete rear end 3 times in less than 6 months and they still wouldnt follow the lemon law. My dad has worked for ford for over 40 years and was pissed. After the 4th time they still wouldnt do anything so we got sick of it and traded it in.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Fast Toys
Banned

What they did was find out where people with Evo's were competing in Motorsports (auto-x, drag racing) and then sent a representative to record all the VIN numbers. The next time those cars showed up for warranty, it was gone. Their own manual (like most) prohibits racing of any kind.

ORIGINAL: Feng Houzi

ORIGINAL: sw07gt

I don't know if we really want Ford to monitor the forums. I read somewhere about Mitsubishi monitoring Evo forums and voiding peoples warrenties who had mods.
Thats illegal... You can't assume everything on here is true... It could make them look into things a little deeper, but still just my word against theirs