Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does any one from Ford monitor these forums?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

Default Does any one from Ford monitor these forums?

Does any one from Ford monitor these forums? With all of the comments, Ford could learn a great deal about customer satisfaction, their dealerships etc. But do they monitor? Curious.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Jays Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Does any one from Ford monitor these forums?

Dealing with the front end thunking noise I've told both the dealership and Ford Board of Directors about Mustang Forums. I didn't put the exact website address on the letter but but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out either. If they have read it I couldn't say but your right, they could learn about some unsatisfied customers.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:51 AM
okbfd
4th Gear Member

That idea would make too much sense for corporate America and in particular Ford. I have a love hate relationship with them, but in the end all they are really after is $$.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:57 AM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: okbfd

That idea would make too much sense for corporate America and in particular Ford. I have a love hate relationship with them, but in the end all they are really after is $$.
I agree they are after bucks, that is why they should learn from these postings. What they could do to not only keep repeat customers but also not anger those trying to buy their products. But there I go thinking logically again.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Ford doesn't really care all that much what "WE" have to say - - they don't sell cars to "US"... they sell cars to the dealerships, and it is the dealerships wants and needs that Ford caters too.

Some employees of Ford Companies or dealerships, are on here, because they own a mustang. Unless they give feedback to Ford, that is pretty much the extent of it.

There once was a user on the BlueOval who used to directly help us who had ordered cars... He eventually got fired from his position because he spent too much time helping us with our questions.

Such is life!
Old 03-08-2007, 12:53 PM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Professor Wizard

Ford doesn't really care all that much what "WE" have to say - - they don't sell cars to "US"... they sell cars to the dealerships, and it is the dealerships wants and needs that Ford caters too.

Some employees of Ford Companies or dealerships, are on here, because they own a mustang. Unless they give feedback to Ford, that is pretty much the extent of it.

There once was a user on the BlueOval who used to directly help us who had ordered cars... He eventually got fired from his position because he spent too much time helping us with our questions.

Such is life!
Well thanks for clearing that up. Fired the guy for helping too much. Makes sense.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Like most of the places we work, Ford is just a Top Down company. Info goes from the top to the bottom, always in that one direction! You could yell "Fire!" and they'd be waiting for the memo!

Do you think they will respond to all the reviews of the new Ford Edge where it was deemed to be too overweight???

Old 03-08-2007, 02:29 PM
sandy
2nd Gear Member

+1!!!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:46 PM
I.M.Lurking

Why all the negativity? Could you not believe that people who work on the Mustang program at Ford are not also "into it"? I happen to know as fact that Ford people do monitor Mustang forums, including this one in particular. Showing themselves as such here, however, is a different matter, as it could imply some sort of legal or official representation of the corporation which poses legal risks - folks do like to sue the domestic car makers!

Old 03-08-2007, 03:08 PM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

I don't know if we really want Ford to monitor the forums. I read somewhere about Mitsubishi monitoring Evo forums and voiding peoples warrenties who had mods.

Quick Reply: Does any one from Ford monitor these forums?