Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Underground Mustang Customer Service and Pricing!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 03:16 AM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Underground Mustang Customer Service and Pricing!!!

I usually don't waste my time to call around for prices. That's too much of my time being wasted and a pain in the rear to be calling everyone. So in my case I probably would not buy from you guys. I think alot of others feel the same way. If you got great prices why would you be afraid to list them? I would hope we are way past the days of shops fixing prices. But, then again if your selling stuff too cheap, you might not be around very long if your not making enough profits. IMHO. So I say, if your prices are really good and your turning a decent profit, List them and don't cut yourself out of a chunk of the market share by making people call you.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:51 AM
Rosarios Stang

People were complaining of your great prices??!! I hate it when I save money. Is it lower than $4,000?
Old 03-10-2007, 11:23 AM
jaiasmit
3rd Gear Member

It's the other vendors that are complaining about the prices.

Some manufacturers, like Saleen, set a lowest advertised price that their vendors have to live by. If they advertise it for a lower price, then they can be cancelled as an authorized dealer. Let me tell you that the price that UGM is offering on their Saleen Series VI is waaayyyy lower than the Saleen minimum advertised price. That's why they can't list it on their website.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:48 AM
POWERS
2nd Gear Member

I've got my saleen blower sitting in my backroom from UM waiting install. My experience was all around great with them. At first I was a little put off bye that fact that no prices where listed on their site. HOwever being from the retail business myself I've had to deal with vendors that only allow a certain advertised price, you can sell lower than that price but cant advertise it.

SO, jerjan, i can garuntee your time is worth what you would save on the deals from UM. So stop being a lazy *** and pick up a phone some time. God I hate cry babies. (Just F'in with you )[sm=groupwave.gif]
Old 03-10-2007, 05:10 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Thanks jaiasmit for the understanding, Saleen's regulations don't allow us to post prices below a certain mark and if we do we get penalized for that, and due to the competition on this site and complaints that were paid we had to have our customers call us up directly to get that special pricing. Hey I mean if your looking for all authentic saleen products and looking to save money then a phone call won't really hurt.

Everyone who has purchased a Saleen Supercharger Kit from us recently will agree with this.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:14 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: UndergroundMustang

Thanks jaiasmit for the understanding, Saleen's regulations don't allow us to post prices below a certain mark and if we do we get penalized for that, and due to the competition on this site and complaints that were paid we had to have our customers call us up directly to get that special pricing. Hey I mean if your looking for all authentic saleen products and looking to save money then a phone call won't really hurt.

Everyone who has purchased a Saleen Supercharger Kit from us recently will agree with this.
10-4 on that..UGM does have great deals....still awaiting a response of my last PM i sent you all...specially the bottom part about the suspension
Old 03-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Menace
5th Gear Member

Well, you wanted opinions I guess. I've never purchased from UGM and I probably never will because I have no desire for any of the saleen parts. Though if you're making everyone else happy, congrats. I just wish there were more friendly vendors out there. Brenspeed is great, but Brenspeed doesn't offer everything we want.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:27 AM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Hey Tom, PM Sent.

Menace sorry we cannot offer everything that your interested in, currently we just deal with Saleen but hopefully we are looking to expand. Thanks for the post.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:05 PM
SME

All, just ordered a HO supercharger kit from UGM (William) today for my 07. So far so good. If anyone is interested in updates please let me know.

Old 03-14-2007, 10:14 PM
SME

Update: Yesterday, I got a call from Ned Shortsleeve at Saleen. Ned confirmed my order andgave me options for delivery. I'm going to the kit shipped directly to my dealer for installation. Shouldn't be long now.

Quick Reply: Underground Mustang Customer Service and Pricing!!!