Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EGGED!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:55 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: EGGED!!!

DAM-IT!!! [:@] Been there, done that, wrote a book!!! My 04 was egged when it was less than a year old and now my 07 was egged after only 4 mos old!!!! EGGS SUK!!!! This is what it did to mine but we did not plan to repaint because it was not worth loosing the durability of the factory clear coat, HOWEVER, since my car was hit in the *** a week ago, I am now getting that spot painted for sure. I know it sux to see it but if its not real big and obvious, I would leave it alone. Just my though on painting it.

Old 03-13-2007, 03:07 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

My 350Z was egged (pre-Mustang) and I wanted to kill. It took a month for the egg to clean out of my door/window. Bastards!

48 egges...WOW! Couple pounds of pepper bacon and some hash browns to go with itwould be good!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:19 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Sherwood06GT

My 350Z was egged (pre-Mustang) and I wanted to kill. It took a month for the egg to clean out of my door/window. Bastards!

48 egges...WOW! Couple pounds of pepper bacon and some hash browns to go with itwould be good!
No doubt!!! Think the most I got was a dozen!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Sherwood06GT
4th Gear Member

With the price of eggs these days that could be up to $20.00 invested in the little act of cowerdice. I say Organic Brown eggs for 4.99 dozen yesterday. The cheapest was still almost 2.00 a dozen. They must have had a plan for you.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
ILUVMYSTANG
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GT Newbie

ORIGINAL: Jurnymn

I'd make a list of people that didn't seem to like me. Then the hunt would begin. That or offer a reward for the info of the ckskers that did it.

+ 10

If / when you manage to catch the cowardly scumbag who did that, I believe a fitting punishment would be to shove 48 hardboiled eggs down his throat (slowly), and then shove 48 more up his A$$ (even more slowly).
You should also film that entire process, and distribute multiple copies of the tape at his school so that his classmates will mock him mercilessly until he commits suicide..

LMFAO! [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif]thats great
Old 03-13-2007, 10:12 PM
GNATSUM
1st Gear Member

ya my friend and i caught some little bastards doing it to my neighbors bently continental GT and well thank god we live on a coldasac with water on all sides so we corned them until the police came and then they heard the police and jumped into the canals and one almost got sucked under in the water, little dumb bastards, oh and they only got 2 eggs on the bently and they came right off cause they hit the windshield
Old 03-13-2007, 10:52 PM
SlinkyBMX
2nd Gear Member

I caught the last person that messed with one of my cars. Lets just say he's afraid to even think of me now.

This world is full of losers, there should be a law on being stupid.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:52 PM
kingsmate20
1st Gear Member

Still nothing on any type of alarm system. Is there anything out there that could even detect something like that? I have a Python, and it's a great system, but I don't think it would detect that. Not willing to test it either, of course. Man, I'm going outside to check on my car!
Old 03-14-2007, 10:13 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kcstangin

Hey guys, last night some jackass decided to egg my car with 4 dozen eggs. I got all of it off except for about 4 spots on the hood where the acid ate through the clear coat. Any suggestions on what to do? I have already usedthe Meguriars Scratch treatment, it helped just a little.

Also, any suggestions on car alarms? I was planning on getting one but this expediated the process quite a bit. I want one that would detect someone jacking with your car (i.e. going off when a torrential rain of eggs hit it) I don't have much experience in this area, so any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks! [&:]
hey man get urself a good aftermarket alarm, my remote has a screen that shows when some touches my car lol like if they smash the window or throw something at the car, the alarm along with the horn will sound and lights flashing, i tried it, it was freaken loud, and for some reason if someone taps my tires it starts sounding too.

Mine is from UltraStart with a remote starter too got it for like $400 thru wholesale price and installed for $160 and retail is like $700+
Old 03-14-2007, 10:16 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kingsmate20

Still nothing on any type of alarm system. Is there anything out there that could even detect something like that? I have a Python, and it's a great system, but I don't think it would detect that. Not willing to test it either, of course. Man, I'm going outside to check on my car!
mine detects anything possible, even the sound of ricers lol, im not lying about that part either

and u can set the sensitivity dependin where u are

Quick Reply: EGGED!!!