Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Possible problem with BMR LCA brackets

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:03 AM
TheDarkPath
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Possible problem with BMR LCA brackets

Thanks CrazyAl once again. You have all the answers.
I'm going to attempt the install tomorrow but if i'm not able to bend the bracket out a little as Dave at Brenspeed said BMR suggested, I'm going to just put on the LCAs without the relocation brackets and RMA the brackets for some new ones. Dave at Brenspeed said he opened another new box of brackets from BMR and the spacers were too long for those as well so it must have been a manufacturing flaw. The brackets look extremely high quality and that's why i'm questioning weather i'm going to be able to bend the narrow bracket out. The reason i'd like to bend the bracket out a little is because I could barely get the LCA in the bracket (i had to use most of my body weight) and then adjusting was incredibly difficult.

The BMR LCAs look like really good quality and I can't wait to get them in. The BMR front swaybar delete was awesome and it fit perfectly. Nobody think i'm trying to bash Brenspeed or BMR in this post. Brenspeed has shown outstanding customer service from the start and the quality of the BMR parts is 1st rate.

Thanks everyone for the input.