Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You Guys Are Killin' Me

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Gman13
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: You Guys Are Killin' Me

I have seen a black chromefuel door somewhere... try UPR.com I will double check and try to find the link to the site..

ORIGINAL: Perdi

Welp, so far I've had the car a week, and I've managed to put over 5 grand into it...so I've got the wheels (TSW Thruxtons in Black Chrome with Toyo T1R's & I put the stereo in both cost approx 2500.00 each) I did loose my trunk though cause of the amps and 2x12 subs... Also had the windows tinted...which was about 250 clamz.
This monday she goes in for about $15,000.00 worth of engine and suspension mods...so by the end of next week I'll have over 50K into it...I was originally going to do a body kit, but since I ended up with Gold painted stripes on it(Gold stripes on black), it would mean that I'd have to get any body kit custom painted...so I'll probably just pretty much leave it for now aside from the little things...I'm looking at those flush mounted louvers, and the chrome gas tank door, and the airbrushed pony emblem, and...and...and... uggghh! []

Has anyone seen a black chrome tank door?

Then on top of it all, I'm gunna have to buy a camera to take pics of all this, but I can't just get some crappy camera, that wouldn't do it justice now would it...so now one thing leads to another!!! LMAO
Old 03-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Thurman
5th Gear Member

Not quite at $60k, but give me time!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 10:21 PM
jonpo
2nd Gear Member

Looks like you already got some tinted windows though. I think you have already started modding
Old 03-17-2007, 11:30 PM
freefallpat
3rd Gear Member

Watch yourself... The spring is always a very expensive period for the addicted mustang owner.

ORIGINAL: Perdi

I'm glad I found this forum, but in a way I'm not... I never realized just how much STUFF there is for these cars...I could easily see reaching the $60k mark after all is said and done... After looking thru this forum for the past two days and seeing everyones uber sweet rides, it just keeps planting more seeds on various mods that now somehow "need" to be done!!! HA!

You bastards!
Old 03-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: freefallpat

Watch yourself... The spring is always a very expensive period for the addicted mustang owner.

Ohh, don't I know....that is becoming all too clear to me now.... Cruzin' along on those nice summer nights..... Good tunez crankin...400+ HP at your beck and call...... all wrapped up in the most stylin ride on the street..... Fresh coat of wax and polish.....

Yeah, it's gunna be an expensive spring...........somehow it's all worth it, cause the last I knew I only get to live my life one time.... might as well have as much fun as I possibly can with it......
Old 03-18-2007, 01:35 PM
outpost77
1st Gear Member

Welcome aboard. Bottom line is this. You did not just buy a sweet ride. You bought a hobby. Enjoy it. And remember, if you have to explain the mod bug to someone,he or she willnever get it no matter how hard you try.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:20 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

I'm the jealous one! A week with your new ride and already $50k in it?! I have to clear everything wih my parents first and they don't want me to mess with the warranty so I'm high and dry on mods for a while Congrats on your soon to be kickass ride and welcome to the family! Can't wait to see pics!

-jersey
Old 03-18-2007, 02:27 PM
jerseystang07
4th Gear Member

http://v6mustangstuff.com/05Exterior2.htm

That's where you can get a black billet fuel door.
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
flounderlipps
2nd Gear Member

Yeah!
Grab your favorite Credit Card and jump in!!
Its fun
Old 03-18-2007, 04:30 PM
cam2904
4th Gear Member

GOOOD LOOOORD. Definitly show pics of the ride.

Quick Reply: You Guys Are Killin' Me