Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You Guys Are Killin' Me

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 10:15 AM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Default You Guys Are Killin' Me

I'm glad I found this forum, but in a way I'm not... I never realized just how much STUFF there is for these cars...I could easily see reaching the $60k mark after all is said and done... After looking thru this forum for the past two days and seeing everyones uber sweet rides, it just keeps planting more seeds on various mods that now somehow "need" to be done!!! HA!

You bastards!
Old 03-17-2007, 10:16 AM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

Default RE: You Guys Are Killin' Me

Welcome to the forum... and it sounds like youve already been bit by the mod bug. Good luck finding a cure... then again, why would you wanna do that?
Old 03-17-2007, 10:38 AM
mattblasi
3rd Gear Member

THERE IS NO CURE. If you have been infected like so many of us then simply give in, it takes much more to fight it and you cannot win

Welcome to the forum.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

welcome.....and it truly is addicting
Old 03-17-2007, 11:09 AM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

Welcome, my name is Roothog and I'm a Mod-aholic

Sell the car otherwise your credit cards will suffer serious damage, you'll spend countless hours surfing the internet looking at mods, you'll subscribe to every Mustang related magazine again looking at all the ads for mods. Your girlfriend will wonder how you can spend 6k on a super charger and never seem to find the cash for her engagement ring. This addiction will slowly distroy your life........[8D]
Old 03-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

Welp, so far I've had the car a week, and I've managed to put over 5 grand into it...so I've got the wheels (TSW Thruxtons in Black Chrome with Toyo T1R's & I put the stereo in both cost approx 2500.00 each) I did loose my trunk though cause of the amps and 2x12 subs... Also had the windows tinted...which was about 250 clamz.
This monday she goes in for about $15,000.00 worth of engine and suspension mods...so by the end of next week I'll have over 50K into it...I was originally going to do a body kit, but since I ended up with Gold painted stripes on it(Gold stripes on black), it would mean that I'd have to get any body kit custom painted...so I'll probably just pretty much leave it for now aside from the little things...I'm looking at those flush mounted louvers, and the chrome gas tank door, and the airbrushed pony emblem, and...and...and... uggghh! []

Has anyone seen a black chrome tank door?

Then on top of it all, I'm gunna have to buy a camera to take pics of all this, but I can't just get some crappy camera, that wouldn't do it justice now would it...so now one thing leads to another!!! LMAO
Old 03-17-2007, 11:38 AM
WhoMe
2nd Gear Member

I havent even gotten mine yet..still waiting on the order and the mod bug has bitten. I was originally "just" going to drop the car and get a chin spoiler. Now Im considering almost 2000 in suspension mods to deal with the suspension drop x.x.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:04 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

mod bit me a long time ago..barely under control right now...thanks toockets (not so deep) and...of course, my spouse...
Old 03-17-2007, 12:32 PM
2006GTSC
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mattblasi

THERE IS NO CURE. If you have been infected like so many of us then simply give in, it takes much more to fight it and you cannot win

Welcome to the forum.
Thank god theres no cure...
Old 03-17-2007, 01:02 PM
StowesStang
4th Gear Member

[sm=welcomesign.gif]Sounds like you have found your home!!!! You will be a great fit for our family!!!! Cant wait to see the car and the 50k mods!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: You Guys Are Killin' Me