Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help with inside laser lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

Default RE: help with inside laser lights

Dude I gave you the answer in my first post.... It might have been looked over cause of the rants... but here it is again,

You need to buy a Laser Box, they sell them at Spencers in the mall, the last one that I bought (NOT FOR THE CAR) was $39 it required 4 C batteries to run and also has a built in mic for the music sync. It appears to be a really big box that it comes in, but if you take it apart, you will see that's its mearly a small 2 inch circuit board and a couple small motors that make it work and wouldn't be hard to fabricate something from there. Good Luck...

That's about all the advice I can give ya though.

http://www.spencersonline.com/index....-08cfd30e5bbe/

came here because i was thinking about it anyway, but thanks for suggestions. as far as the ragging im an adult and grown man and can look past the idiots who are little boys on here that think there car is the most important thing in there meaningless life.

and think there all the next vin diesel. its just a car kiddos. just a car................

to all that leave info thank you.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:50 AM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FlaPony

WTF...That's something you'd see as a side dish in Moo Goo Gay Pork...very much rice
Oh yeah! Hey FlaPony where did you get the give a damn thing processor?
Old 03-27-2007, 11:56 AM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

Sarava, first my opoligies for being rude in my last post. You came for some information not my opinion. That was the better part of a 12 pack talking. My first impession was, since it was only your 2nd post, that you were a Honda owner coming here and messing around. More power to you in what ever mods you do to your car.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:38 PM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

Hey FlaPony where did you get the give a damn thing processor? I need it for my job! LOL
Old 03-27-2007, 01:06 PM
FlaPony
3rd Gear Member

oakman, I can't remember which site I downloaded it from. I did a Google search for avatar and searched thru countless pages. I'll see if I stillhave it on my computer as a file and let you know thru a PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:32 PM
oakman
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FlaPony

oakman, I can't remember which site I downloaded it from. I did a Google search for avatar and searched thru countless pages. I'll see if I stillhave it on my computer as a file and let you know thru a PM.
Thanks bro. that processor says it all doesn't it?
Old 03-27-2007, 03:16 PM
sarava

like i said boozshey, uhh in my post thanks to all those that gave out helpful info. that would include you
Old 03-27-2007, 03:22 PM
sarava

lol you guys its all good i can take the banter, hell like the first post response, i noticed his cool avatar before i even noticed his gay website offer.

i know its out there, but here me out. you see all kinds of cool **** on pimp my ride and such. i just thought this was something they never did yet. im sure somewhere outthere someone has this in car.

and heres why its cool. i do alot of driving home from work late, a good 45 minutes drive.
so take a couple of puff puffs and put some floyd or doors on and now the drive home is alot more entertaining.
thanks to all contributers, if done right it could be cool.
Old 03-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Perdi
2nd Gear Member

well here are a few pointers on the laser thing... First off, see if you can find a green one, green shows up the best, secondly if ya really wanna make it super over the edge cool, get a fog machine to go along with the lazer... other wise all you will see is what ever pattern the laser creates on the surface it is pointing on...In other words, you won't see the light in the air........

I own a lazer machine, and it is cool as a **** with the fog, without the fog it looses it's coolness factor by about 95%...

then again having a fog machine in your car is gunna make the car stink after awhile.....

while i agree it will raise the rice factor in your car onehundred fold...and I personally wouldn't do in on a mustang..... props if you can get it to work....

seems like alotta work to make it worthwhile, and probably could get ya into some trouble with johnny law..... wouldn't be where I'd put my money into...but....well....ya know
Old 03-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Feng Houzi
3rd Gear Member

I think this is the safest thing I've heard all day! Combine it with a little "puff, puff" and you have one amazingly deadly mustang!
ORIGINAL: Perdi

well here are a few pointers on the laser thing... First off, see if you can find a green one, green shows up the best, secondly if ya really wanna make it super over the edge cool, get a fog machine to go along with the lazer... other wise all you will see is what ever pattern the laser creates on the surface it is pointing on...In other words, you won't see the light in the air........

I own a lazer machine, and it is cool as a **** with the fog, without the fog it looses it's coolness factor by about 95%...

then again having a fog machine in your car is gunna make the car stink after awhile.....

while i agree it will raise the rice factor in your car onehundred fold...and I personally wouldn't do in on a mustang..... props if you can get it to work....

seems like alotta work to make it worthwhile, and probably could get ya into some trouble with johnny law..... wouldn't be where I'd put my money into...but....well....ya know

Quick Reply: help with inside laser lights