Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Indiana Dealership

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 05:23 PM
cgbills
1st Gear Member

Default Indiana Dealership

For all of you in Indiana, what do you think is the best, in terms of willingness to deal, dealership in or around central Indana? Also for those of you who ordered your mustangs, what was the ammount of time it took to get to you? Last what dealers are mod friendly?
Old 03-31-2007, 07:58 PM
Haze28
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Indiana Dealership

If you are willing to travel to the Chicagoland area, Hawk Ford in Oaklawn IL is great. Gave me a great deal on my car and gave me a real good price on my trade in also. The service manager was awsome too when I talked to him about mods, he said the only things that won't be covered by the warantyare the aftermarket parts and he also said if I have a problem and I think something I put on the car could have caused it, just take it off before I bring the car in. Very understanding about mustang owners having the need to mod their cars.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:01 PM
topless05GT
1st Gear Member

I purchased my '05 and my '07 from Tom Wood in Indianapolis. I liked the service and will go back again. I ordered mine as soon as they were taking ordersand didn't expect a "deal". They are a Roush dealer if you're interested in upgrading that direction. I've heard Ray Skillman, on the southside of Indy, is the place to go if you like Saleen and performance upgrades The willingness to deal is relative to what they have in stock... Good luck!
Old 03-31-2007, 10:01 PM
JBD3482
2nd Gear Member

Andy Mohr in Plainfield helped me out in every part of the deal. Will go back again. Don Hinds in Fishers is where I take her to get work done. Had a check engine light on. Took the car in and they replaced the fuel pump. Two days later the light came back on. Took it back same day and found that the fuel pump was bad. They had to order the part so theygave me a free rental for the weekend. I think they are both great dealerships.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:04 AM
timothyrw
3rd Gear Member

I bought mine from Burd Ford in 9/06 and with MINIMAL negotiating they offered me 200 over invoice. I really liked them. They just opened up a new dealership on Pendleton Pike and they gave me 4 free oil changes.

I bought an Explorer in '03 from Alderman Ford, now Butler Ford, and they are OK.

I also went to Don Hinds and while I didn't get to the negotiating part I really liked my salesman.

I also spent a morning at Tom Wood... liked the salesman, though he didn't know much about cars, and hated the sales manager. While negotiating I think he literally got mad at me and was trying to intimidate me bystaring me down. I wouldn't recommend them.

ORIGINAL: cgbills

For all of you in Indiana, what do you think is the best, in terms of willingness to deal, dealership in or around central Indana? Also for those of you who ordered your mustangs, what was the ammount of time it took to get to you? Last what dealers are mod friendly?