Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 03:22 AM
Fireguy28
2nd Gear Member

Default ANYONE KNOW HOW TO?????

Setup the Roush front fascia wiring kit to work with both foglamps at the sametime instead of just one set at a time??? It would be great to have some input on how to do this....please

thanks!
Old 04-04-2007, 04:13 AM
Caution
5th Gear Member

Default RE: ANYONE KNOW HOW TO?????

Fireguy -- email Roush Support... they should be able to tell you with no problems
Old 04-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Fireguy28
2nd Gear Member

You think so? The only reason i askis because the instructions they send only tells you how to install their wiring kit that works the foglamps seperately from each other! I want them to work at the same time from the same switch (factory switch).............
Old 04-04-2007, 03:20 PM
Smokem
1st Gear Member

I wanted to do the same thing with mine but you can't. I am sure there is a way around it if you are an electrical engineer. There is actually a law that states you can only have one set of fog lights on at a time that is why their harnass works the way it does. If you find a way though let me know.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:42 PM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

It would be pretty easy to tap into the + on the existing folg lamp wires. As long as the fuse can support it. The stock fogs are 45 watts and draw about 7 amps. If the stock fuse is 20A or more you should be able to run both.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
NastNaso
2nd Gear Member

Im with Bob on this (bye the way how it going bob met you last year at the mccarville show you listened to my flow's) Back to the thread. Tap into the pos. from the main fog lamps ground the other fog light to the chassis or any ground anddefinately check the fuse to see it will support the amps.Im sure it will because those lights dont draw that many amps.and you should beset.