Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shelbys in Hermann MO

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 04:15 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Default Shelbys in Hermann MO

On April 21st, there are going to be a bunch of new Shelbys in Hermann MO. They are going to start arriving at 10AM at Hermann Ford. At 1:30PM, they will be going to take pictures outside of Hermann. Anyone is invited to come and see these cars. I talked to the sales huy at the dealer over the weekend and said there will probably be around 25 Shelbys.

For any of you planning on coming from the Washington area or Pacific area, highway 100 is closed down outside Hermann by the concrete plant. The side of the road is giving way and going down the side of the hill. If you do come from that area, take highway Z to highway H and turn right. At the end of H, turn right on to RT 19 and Hermann Ford will be on the left. If you miss highway H, continue on to Z to RT 19 and turn right. Go about 10 miles and Hermann Ford is on the left. I would highly recommend taking 70 as the alternate route.

Here is the flyer:

Old 04-09-2007, 04:39 PM
TotalEclipseTinting

Default RE: Shelbys in Hermann MO

That is awsome. I live in Washington Mo but I don't think that I will to make it. I have to work until 5:00.Whattime will this event end and will there be a cruise?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:43 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

At 1:30, they are going out highway 100 west to an old stone house that has a golf green in the front yard to take pictures. They will be there for I guess would be several hours. Hell, just leave work early or make it a half a day.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:42 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

I would love to come out for that, but it's just too far from Delaware. I've got family in Hermann - they have a winery.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:47 AM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

How can I get some of that wine ?
Old 04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

Look in your local liquor store - it's bottled under Stone Hill Winery (no freebies LTR!)
Old 04-10-2007, 06:28 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 28HopUp

Look in your local liquor store - it's bottled under Stone Hill Winery (no freebies LTR!)
Does your family own Stone Hill Winery? I moved to the area about 9 years ago. What is their last name?
Old 04-10-2007, 06:38 PM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

ORIGINAL: 28HopUp

Does your family own Stone Hill Winery? I moved to the area about 9 years ago. What is their last name?
It's a family thing. Their last name is Held, just like mine. They are my Dad's 1st cousin. I haven't been there for about 10 years. They have a retail store in Branson too...
Old 04-17-2007, 03:45 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

So far they are predicting excellent weather conditions. I hope to see of you out there. I think the last count was there are going to be about 25 of these babiies out there.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:20 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

Route 94 is going to be getting a treatment of oil and cinder on the 20th. If you can take an alternate route, please do. It will be pretty dusty when they get done screwing up the road. If you can, take 70 west to exit 175 (route 19) south into Hermann. You can also take 50 west to 19 north into Hermann.

Also, if you are coming from the Washington area, route 100 is closed just east of Hermann. You can take highway Z, right on H and right on 19. It adds a few miles.

Quick Reply: Shelbys in Hermann MO