Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF?!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Virgule
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: WTF?!?!?!?!

Your Flux Capacitor needs replacement. Thing is, you can only get it 500 years from now.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:16 PM
edgespeeder06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Virgule

Your Flux Capacitor needs replacement. Thing is, you can only get it 500 years from now.
[8D] HAHAHA lol
Old 04-16-2007, 09:37 PM
ADudeInNewJersey
3rd Gear Member

(LOL)Thanks everyone, I did notice a leak on the passenger side floor on the right side!Thats gotta be it!MY only concern is that I have a CAI installed.. and I havean O/R H-Pipe welded to the Over-Axel pipe.. I could change the CAI but will they give me sh*t on the H-Pipe? Oh and it lowered too
Old 04-16-2007, 09:51 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

They wont give you any **** about the H, or the suspension for that issue. By any chance do you have that ipod hookup to your radio? Mine does it from time to time and its caused by that, all i do is disconnect the battery or else it will be at the dealership forever. That is the exact thing that happens to me about once a month, but in my case its pretty much harmless, hope it is in yours too. Worse comes to worse take off your cai and bring it in. Goodluck
Old 04-16-2007, 10:55 PM
ADudeInNewJersey
3rd Gear Member

Thanks bro, I'll change it tomm. Will they find the water leak if its dry? I think they might waste time and say they never found it or say they fixed it and make me pay something.... Their sneak snakes these guys at the dealerships... Their name tags may say David, John or Ken.... But it all means SATAN!
Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

An mp3 player hooked up to the AUX will not mess with your electrical system.

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

They wont give you any **** about the H, or the suspension for that issue. By any chance do you have that ipod hookup to your radio? Mine does it from time to time and its caused by that, all i do is disconnect the battery or else it will be at the dealership forever. That is the exact thing that happens to me about once a month, but in my case its pretty much harmless, hope it is in yours too. Worse comes to worse take off your cai and bring it in. Goodluck
Old 04-17-2007, 12:12 AM
LL06GT

Same situation w/ my 06 GT...ipod hook up is the only elec. mod made. I disconnected battery for about 15 min...all is well, at least for now.[:@]
Old 04-17-2007, 12:37 AM
JimsGT
3rd Gear Member

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. It does sound water/electrical related. I went out to check my car interior, I'm in north east Jersey, and my car's been outside (no garage here), and it is totally bone dry inside, thank God!!!! Holy crap, I'm 39, born and raised in Jersey, and thats one of the worst rains I've ever experienced! That was one hell of a leak test, glad my car passed!

I would say got to the dealer ASAP

As for the iPod reason, how could that be possible????
Old 04-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Syracuse Pimp

speaking of hell im in syracuse,ny and we got like 15 inches of ungodly heavy snow and now its raining on top of that[:@]. because of this weather i havent gotten my stang out to drive once this year yet... mostly all the salt on the roads
Old 04-17-2007, 01:04 AM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

Theres a thread on this , recently. I know for a fact it is the ipod hook-up with the perriphreal ( or however you spell it) ipod hook up. Its something weird and somehow related, im not too worried about it. But it is a known problem.

ORIGINAL: MrSandman

An mp3 player hooked up to the AUX will not mess with your electrical system.

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

Quick Reply: WTF?!?!?!?!