Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 MUSTANG ORDER GUIDE IS HERE!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 03:11 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

Default RE: 2008 MUSTANG ORDE GUIDE IS HERE!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: ohsixgt1217

Im pretty sure its for the breast cancer foundation thing that ford is sponsoring. I see the magnets and stickers all over my dealership. Be pretty hot to see a hottie in a pink gt pull up next to me, lol.

ORIGINAL: kenthicken

"Warriors in Pink Package?"
Hmm...Makes me wonder if Mary Kay might start offering Mustangs to their top sellers instead of Pink Cadillacs...If so, my gf is going to start selling Mary Kay, and become REALLY good at it! j/k
Old 04-22-2007, 03:20 AM
Lec

To be honest, id be happy with the caddy, parked next to my GT of course.

Now alls that would be left to do is repaint....
Old 04-22-2007, 05:48 AM
jc63_
2nd Gear Member

Warrior in Pink = Save the Tittays Foundation = YAY!!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 03:23 PM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jc63_

Warrior in Pink = Save the Tittays Foundation = YAY!!!!
[sm=funnypostabove.gif] LOL at you guys! Funny stuff aside, my mom wants a Warriors in Pink Mustang. After an in-depth reading of that Ordering Guide PDF, it sounds like the Warriors in Pink Package is ONLY available on the V6 Premium with an Automatic (no Manual available). It's available on both coupe and convertible, and only in a choice of 3 colors: Black, White, and Silver. The package comes with everything in the Pony Package AND metallic pink racing stripes, Dark Charcoal interior with GT leather seats with pink contrast stitching (matching steering wheel too), floor mats with pink piping around the edge and a special embroidered badge (pony logo over a pink ribbon), and unique fender badges (the same badge on the floor mats).

She wants a black convertible. I believe these WIP Mustangs are gonna be a hit with women and even some guys who maybe lost a female family member to breast cancer, and they will buy one in memory of that person. Very cool, way to go Ford!!! Finally, a special car for a special cause!
Old 04-24-2007, 04:05 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

Im pretty sure its for the breast cancer foundation thing that ford is sponsoring. I see the magnets and stickers all over my dealership. Be pretty hot to see a hottie in a pink gt pull up next to me, lol.

GTs are not an option for girls that want Pink Stangs lol. No manuals either [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Old 04-24-2007, 04:19 PM
MystichromeCobra969
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05MustangSally

GTs are not an option for girls that want Pink Stangs lol. No manuals either [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
05MustangSally: LOL @ what you said above. However, my mom who's name is also Sally did say that if she wanted to get a >>muscle<< Mustang, it would have to be either a Cobra (like mine) or maybe the new Boss Mustang, whenever it comes out. She likes the WIP Mustang cuz it would supporting a good cause.

Then again, for girls who want a muscle stang in PINK, they should check out Saleen's new color: Molly-Pop ... It debuted at FabFords. It's like a bright bubble gum metallic pink.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:34 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

Cool satin silver is gone i never thought they would rid of it. I love it but now i have something new people dont get o_O
Old 04-24-2007, 08:25 PM
05MustangSally
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MystichromeCobra969

ORIGINAL: 05MustangSally

05MustangSally: LOL @ what you said above. However, my mom who's name is also Sally did say that if she wanted to get a >>muscle<< Mustang, it would have to be either a Cobra (like mine) or maybe the new Boss Mustang, whenever it comes out. She likes the WIP Mustang cuz it would supporting a good cause.

Then again, for girls who want a muscle stang in PINK, they should check out Saleen's new color: Molly-Pop ... It debuted at FabFords. It's like a bright bubble gum metallic pink.
Your mom definitely should get a Mustang if her name is Sally

Also, I'd like to see a picture of the Molly Pop car if you have one please?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:03 PM
Legion5
5th Gear Member

Pink mustang is coupe only. Anyway I find it weird guys are talking about pink cars. It's a v6 anyway no use.

The Ambient Lighting and HID's are what impress me most.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:09 AM
ANBAUTO
4th Gear Member

Ide like to see that candy apple red color

Quick Reply: 2008 MUSTANG ORDER GUIDE IS HERE!!!!!!