Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WRECK!! Actually, two wrecks...in one day...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 02:01 AM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: WRECK!! Actually, two wrecks...in one day...

ORIGINAL: Black06stang

ORIGINAL: JT_Moore05

You go to Dorman, right? Idrive that black V6 mustang, and I heard you said a few things about my car, such as "he has dual exhaust so he is trying to look like a GT". I was just wondering why you think I was trying to make my car look like a GT,becauseI have no GT emblems or fogs.

Anyway, sorry about your car. I'd like to check out your racing seat setup sometime.
Yea man, I honestly wasn't trying to start any **** or anything. But I actually have heard a few things about you. I was just a little flustered because I've heard that you were talking about how you were talking about how you were so fast. But you know how rumors go, and we are in highschool, so of course people are going to talk.

But I did say that about the exhaust, sorry man. I was being an ***, but you're right, atleast you arent trying to put the emblems on and all that.

But yea, I don't think I'm coming to school tomorrow, but I'll drop by your car probably tuesday or so. Or you could drop by mine. oh yea, I didn't catch your name.

Later
I'm Jason BTW. Ifirst heard your name fromJay Gill. Hes one of my friends, and hes mentioned that you were into racing. Both last year and last semester I went over to R.D Anderson, and saw you driving to school almost every day with your parent.

I like to race and of course rumors are going to get started in high school. I am proud of my car, and it isn't the slowest thing around. I'm sorry if you think I'm an *** that thinks he has the fastest car, because I know I don't. However, I am into upgrading my cars performance and driving fast. Sometimes rumors just can get started through jealousy/anger.

We should get together a little drag race up at Shadyside sometime, just for fun. I'm not expecting to win, but I just want to see how I would do. What do you think?

Well anyway, I hope you don't think I'm a jerk because I'm really not. I love all new mustangs more than anything, and I respect your ride.

Yea, you seem like a level-headed guy. I'm kind of like you, I know I'm not the fast person in the world, but we arent the slowest.

But I would love to go down to shadyside and have a little fun. I've actually never drag raced at an actual track, just because I tend to do more road racing. Oh, and yea, my mom had to ride with me for a while because I got my license back in september (Im a sophmore, and you).

But I should get me car up and running like normal soon.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you something. A couple weeks ago me and my girlfriend were walking through the parking lot after school one day, and she saw your car and said something along the lines of "Why doesn't your car look that good?"I asked her what she meant and she said that I just have a plain white car, and yours looks really sharp. haha I still give her a hard time for saying that about my old "primer white" mustang
Old 04-23-2007, 02:04 AM
Black06stang
4th Gear Member

Yea, you seem like a level-headed guy. I'm kind of like you, I know I'm not the fast person in the world, but we arent the slowest.

But I would love to go down to shadyside and have a little fun. I've actually never drag raced at an actual track, just because I tend to do more road racing. Oh, and yea, my mom had to ride with me for a while because I got my license back in september (Im a sophmore, and you).

Oh, and I forgot to tell you something. A couple weeks ago me and my girlfriend were walking through the parking lot after school one day, and she saw your car and said something along the lines of "Why doesn't your car look that good?"I asked her what she meant and she said that I just have a plain white car, and yours looks really sharp. haha I still give her a hard time for saying that about my old "primer white" mustang
Thanks for the compliment. Cool man, I got to go to bed because I do have to go to school tomorow. Hope you get your car fixed up.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:07 AM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the compliment. Cool man, I got to go to bed because I do have to go to school tomorow. Hope you get your car fixed up.
Thanks man, I'll see ya around Dorman sometime.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:15 AM
petepete
5th Gear Member

Seibon sells carbon fiber doors. Despite what people say i don tthink its rice and your gonna get some weight savings
Old 04-23-2007, 04:27 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

[sm=love.gif]
Old 04-23-2007, 04:16 PM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

[sm=love.gif]
[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Drop Top 06
3rd Gear Member

Should change the name of this post to MustangMatch.com [sm=smiley27.gif]
Old 04-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Foose12
2nd Gear Member

check out Baer Brakes....they're awesome
Old 04-23-2007, 09:36 PM
JT_Moore05
2nd Gear Member

UPDATE: I took the front tires off, and discovered that my front calipers are absolutely destroyed. They simply melted...[:@]

So does anyone know of any good calipers?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Drop Top 06

Should change the name of this post to MustangMatch.com [sm=smiley27.gif]
Lol

Wow melted the calipers?

I put the Hawk HPS pads, Stainless steel lines and better brake fluid and had no issues. Other than my center caps can spin freely in the rims now, lol. Not loose enough to fall out tho.
You should have known better not to push the stock system like that on a course like that.

Quick Reply: WRECK!! Actually, two wrecks...in one day...