Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roush Front Fascia--Installed (appearance mod)

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:33 PM
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Just Installed Roush Front Fascia (awesome)

People will be wondering what is coming up behind them with 6 lights on at night haha
Old 05-15-2007, 10:41 PM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cnapsys

Yep,
that was my first option and after getting screwed by autopartswarehouse and a couple of long weeks I got this one:

no regrets [sm=groupwave.gif]

They definitely givea more aggressive look
That is sexy. TPony yours looks sexy too.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:44 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

does it hang lower than the front bumper? its so sexy looking, but i don wanna buy one and then have the car looking like it needs side skirts/rear fascia thing too! it looks fantastic, put some shelby razors and you will have a KILLER ride!!
Old 05-15-2007, 10:57 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EmperorOfChicken

does it hang lower than the front bumper? its so sexy looking, but i don wanna buy one and then have the car looking like it needs side skirts/rear fascia thing too! it looks fantastic, put some shelby razors and you will have a KILLER ride!!
Not sure if this question is for me, but..the stock bumper measured at +/- 8"clearance from the ground. TheRoush front fascia measured at +/- 7". The look I was going for is the same as the 427R or the new Roush BlackJack. Both retained the stock side skirts and rear fascia. I like my stock rear spoiler (vs duck tail) and will keep it. Thought about the shelby's, but opted for the chrome DD bullitt...I just love them rims.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:04 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

yep that question was for u, and you answerd it for me thanks thats what i wanted to know!
Old 05-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Looks awesome! I really like the Roush front fascia has a real aggresive look to it, but that price is also aggresive, hehe! LOL! Anyway does anybody have any pictures of the Roush front fascia without the chin added? Also did it come with the fogs, black inserts and wiring harness?
Old 05-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Black3vGT
4th Gear Member

Never cared much for the Roush kits on any model mustang. Glad you like it though!
Old 05-15-2007, 11:33 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Justin_R

Looks awesome! I really like the Roush front fascia has a real aggresive look to it, but that price is also aggresive, hehe! LOL! Anyway does anybody have any pictures of the Roush front fascia without the chin added? Also did it come with the fogs, black inserts and wiring harness?
There was pic in the V6 section of a front fascia w/o the chin spoiler, but the guy sent me an email stating that he had just ordered the spoiler...guess he did not like the look without it. Yes, the price is agressive, but since I don't go for performance upgrades (the GT is fast enough for me), then I decided for appearance. The kit comes with the wiring harness (which is plug and play with the exception of inside the dashboard, there you have to tap into onewire...piece of cake tho), it also includes the smallerfog lights and black inserts. The pony grill,the factory fog lights and yellow blinkers you keep and transfer from the stock to this fascia.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:03 AM
carmanwelder
2nd Gear Member

I like the roush fascia too, nothing else about roush, but I oredered one, had it painted by the dealer and installed for less than 1g. I don't yet have the chin spoiler.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:24 AM
TTSRACINGWORLD
2nd Gear Member

I don't have the chin spoiler on mine. I like it but everytime I go to the Dealer, I think about getting it. Also I just sign the papers for a 2008 Vista Blue Escape tonight. We pick it up on Saturday, getting some things done to it before we pick it up. If you want to see my Mustang, just check out the link below.

Quick Reply: Roush Front Fascia--Installed (appearance mod)