Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roush Front Fascia--Installed (appearance mod)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 12:30 AM
blueherd02gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Just Installed Roush Front Fascia (awesome)

[sm=icon_blah.gif]
ORIGINAL: Revlefty

Never cared much for the Roush kits on any model mustang. Glad you like it though!
Old 05-16-2007, 03:46 AM
trey929
2nd Gear Member

yeah it looks real good, i have the roush on my car as well. The only thing i don't like is that my radiator is taking a beating from rocks and bugs because of the huge opening. I gotta come up some kind of mesh before it to late.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:14 AM
acstone7
3rd Gear Member

Awesome TPony! That front fascia sets these cars off i swear, love the roush! I put that same front bumper on my 05 V6 (red vert) , didnt have the chin spoiler and all was fine. Looked great, and youcouldnt tell unless you got down and looked under it. Then, you could see notches on the bottom of the fascia, for clipping the chin spoiler on. Once again, sexual [8D]
Old 05-16-2007, 07:59 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: carmanwelder

I like the roush fascia too, nothing else about roush, but I oredered one, had it painted by the dealer and installed for less than 1g. I don't yet have the chin spoiler.
I wish my local Roush dealer was that generous. It was actually a joke. I stopped there first and asked them how much? Here's what they said: "It would be $2,600 for the front fascia and chin spolier. That would include removing the old one, painting both new parts" ....and get this...."and we can only sell you the fascia and the spoiler but you would have to buy the side skirts"...that when I threw out the BS flag, told them they were nuts and walked out of there.

ORIGINAL: trey929

yeah it looks real good, i have the roush on my car as well. The only thing i don't like is that my radiator is taking a beating from rocks and bugs because of the huge opening. I gotta come up some kind of mesh before it to late.
You are not kidding. We got to find some kind of mesh that would fit the opening or can be cut and trimmed to fit the opening, then paintit glossy or flat back. I think attaching it to the back should not be a problem. If you find something please share.

ORIGINAL: acstone7

Awesome TPony! That front fascia sets these cars off i swear, love the roush! I put that same front bumper on my 05 V6 (red vert) , didnt have the chin spoiler and all was fine. Looked great, and youcouldnt tell unless you got down and looked under it. Then, you could see notches on the bottom of the fascia, for clipping the chin spoiler on. Once again, sexual [8D]
Thanks partner. Yes, theRoush nose was love at first sight.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:26 AM
ZZLEGEND
3rd Gear Member

hey TPony,,,that looks great...good choice...
Old 05-16-2007, 11:39 AM
TNstang06
2nd Gear Member

Man that looks good!! I wanted to get a body kit for mine but since I lowered it I dont think I want to anymore.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

Default RE: Roush Front Fascia--Installed (appearance mod)

Great choice! The chin spoiler gives it a very mean, finished look.

Why didn't you switch out the orange lenses and go stealth while you had the bumper off?
Old 05-16-2007, 12:33 PM
UndergroundMustang
2nd Gear Member

Hello. I could have you got you the Front Chin Spoiler and the Front bumper for $1,050.00 Shipped and Painted to any color of your car.

Also check out our group buy for the Roush Supercharger Kits.

Check us out at www.undergroundmustang.com
Old 05-16-2007, 01:38 PM
unsocbl
3rd Gear Member

original: TPony
You are not kidding. We got to find some kind of mesh that would fit the opening or can be cut and trimmed to fit the opening, then paintit glossy or flat back. I think attaching it to the back should not be a problem. If you find something please share.
Not sure if that's the same opening asthe CS lower, but I bought the insert for the GT and had a friend with a plasma cutter hit the ends of it. Don't have any close-up pictures, but my sig shows it from the side.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:19 PM
brandon97
1st Gear Member

I don't seem to find the Roush front fascia on your website?

Quick Reply: Roush Front Fascia--Installed (appearance mod)