Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AHH! Key marks!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 09:15 PM
tonkpils555666sas
4th Gear Member

Default AHH! Key marks!

So, we have a senior parking lot and a street for everyone who isnt a senior to park on at our school. Now, I usually park on the street, but if I happen to be running late, I will park in the parking lot which is right infront of the school. It is much faster and easier if you are late. So, for parking in the senior parking lot, the seniors get mad. (I am still in high school.) All the seniors have been complaining to schools officials. If the attendence lady sees a car without a parking pass in the lot, she will place a big pink sticker on the driver's side window saying that you would get towed away on your third offense. I have never been stickered. However, two seniors decided to be total dicks about the situation and keyed my car, as mell as my friend with a 04 GTO, as well as my other friend with an 02 trans am... The key marks arent deep, they just created light white marks on the back rear wheel fenders (both sides) and under the windows on both the passenger and driver side. I will post some pictures. I was wondering what, if anything, I can do about this. Is there any technique to fixing it? atleast getting the white out a little?

(by the way, no one at our school likes these two kids, they are too cocky... one of the guys keyed a girls mazda 3 and she had to get the whole car repainted, which cost her 2600 bux... keying anyone's car or doing anything to anyone's car is the lowest you can go people...)
Old 05-17-2007, 09:20 PM
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: AHH! Key marks!

That is why when you get older you buy a beater car to go places when your car has to sit for long period of time. And if it was mine the cops would have been called and told who did it, especially if it was 4 other cars.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:21 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

That sucks dude, if I sure who it was who did it I would probably do much worse to their car. But I absolutely no tolerance for people screwing with cars for no reason.

My girlfriends brothers car was getting egged a while back, I spend the night over there and we camped out in his front yard and waiting for them again that night. We maxed out the pressure on his paintball guns and I unloaded an entire hopper on the side of their car as they tried to do it again. I haven't seen the car since, but he tells me that it looks like it has hail damage down one whole side.
Old 05-17-2007, 09:32 PM
tonkpils555666sas
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blaven

That is why when you get older you buy a beater car to go places when your car has to sit for long period of time. And if it was mine the cops would have been called and told who did it, especially if it was 4 other cars.

DUH!!! thats the first thing we considered... reporting the whole thing to a cop... but we werent supposed to be parking in the senior lot in the first place. and another girl filed a police report cause people pranked her by messin with her car... and the cop at our school didnt really do much, let alone the officials and administrators didnt seem to do much either... it seems like a pointless thing to do because the school officials wouldnt really do anything. we cant really prove that it was them. all we can say is that they threatened people about it, and thats about it. plus, they are graduating in like a week... tomarow is the seniors's last day- those guys are some serious stupid F**k's
Old 05-17-2007, 09:54 PM
spuddogg
2nd Gear Member

Doesn't matter whether you were allowed to park there or not.
What these guys did was vandalism - a criminal act.
The only way that where you parked your vehicle (and where the offense occured) would have anything to do with it would be if you parking in a non-authorized zone (by law, not school policy) such as a fire lane, doubleparked, etc.
And if they are graduating in a week then they're most likely 18, which makes a significant difference in how most police officers would handle it.
File the report.
At the very least, if you should need to get new paint your insurance should cover and they'll require that a police report be filed.
Old 05-17-2007, 10:33 PM
JibStyle
1st Gear Member

yeah I would definately file a police report and get them to pay for it, and definately hope its expensive to get fixed . I think it's worth it even if you do get in a little bit of trouble for parking on the senior lot, but i kinda don't think any of the school staff or cops would care about that because the keying incident is more important. Even if you were parked in a fire lane or double parked or something, you could probably still get away with admitting that because i think there's some civil right or something protecting you from self-incrimination. So unless they have some sort of major dirt on you or something, i say get them to pay for it. And if you still have some reason not to tell the cops that you haven't told us about, then go screw up their cars or kick their *** or something.

ORIGINAL: acascianelli

That sucks dude, if I sure who it was who did it I would probably do much worse to their car. But I absolutely no tolerance for people screwing with cars for no reason.

My girlfriends brothers car was getting egged a while back, I spend the night over there and we camped out in his front yard and waiting for them again that night. We maxed out the pressure on his paintball guns and I unloaded an entire hopper on the side of their car as they tried to do it again. I haven't seen the car since, but he tells me that it looks like it has hail damage down one whole side.
Dude that's awesome there's nothing better than sweet revenge [sm=badbadbad.gif]

A few months ago one night my friend's car got egged while he was parked in an empty lot in our neighborhood with a golfcourse adjacent to the back yard, and we were all hanging out on the golf course when it happened so the ppl didn't see us. Well right as it happened we all ran into my car (this was before i had my stang so at the time i had a big SUV, and luckily i didnt get egged too) and we chased after them. It was an exhilarating chase and it lasted a few miles. The funniest part was that we were going fast, even over speed bumps, so every time they went over bumps in their small car (it happened about 5-6 times, and the speed bumps in out neighborhood are big) they scraped the ground real bad and SHOWERS of sparks flew out the back of their car, which was hilarious, because they screwed up their car but my large SUV's suspension could easily take the bumps at high speeds. Well for whatever reason they decided to go to one of their houses and run inside lol, so after their dad cleaned the egg off my friend's car he called the cops and the kids ended up having to pay about 2 grand for a new paintjob[sm=badbadbad.gif]

and by the way i didn't get into any trouble whatsoever for the 5-10 traffic laws i probably broke, so tonkpils555666sas you probably shouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble for parking in the senior lot
Old 05-17-2007, 10:45 PM
User 113021
3rd Gear Member

Definitely do something about it. Don't let them get away with it.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:08 PM
PONYRAGE
1st Gear Member

Or u can find them and destroy them. Just make sure u cover your tracks. Or just call the cops. Cop suggestion, I would urge u to consider first.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:03 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Yah that stuff always happenes in high school ... i know im in college and i play baseball , when we have long road trips where we will be gone all day i will get a ride or park it at a friends house because i dont want to sit around worrying about it all day.

And when i have school luckily we have a rather small campus and i usually get a road spot or a spot away from people
Old 05-18-2007, 02:22 AM
laxplayer1028
2nd Gear Member

same thing happened to me only the kids slashed my front left tire.....that SUCKED

Quick Reply: AHH! Key marks!