Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got screwed by a wheel vendor

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 05:56 PM
RodeoFlyer
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Got screwed by a wheel vendor

ZZMustang - do you not know how to read or are you just ****ing stupid?

Read my post you ****ing ******* - I was VERY specific with them about what I wanted. I didn't do a ****ing thing wrong and I don't appreciate your comments. I went as far to tell her (Alicia) exactly what brand and size of tires I would be using. You are a rude ****ing *****. Next time you choose to attack someone read their post thoroughly so you know what the **** you are talking about.

How's that for communication *******!
Old 05-19-2007, 07:09 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

Reading
Old 05-19-2007, 07:29 PM
RodeoFlyer
4th Gear Member

You are a MORON. I SPECIFICLY told her I was using 275/40/18 Toyo RA-1 tires, yet you say that I made a miscommunication?I believe YOU arethe guy that has been hangin out on here for a whileyet got an S197 just days ago. What a ****ing loser poser!

At no time did I suggest that a 17" wheel would work for me. Explain to me how at any time I gave any indication that I would.

10 of my illegal friends? What's that about? Are you suggesting that i'm illegal or that people from my state are illegal. If the latter is the case the term "wetback" is in regards to the Rio Grande river, which runs through YOUR state - not mine. I don't understand the purpose of that statement at all.

Machine gun? WTF? Grow up. You're just a poser, loser, ignorant, racist, illiterate redneck with nothing better to do than be an a$$. You attack someone with nothing to support your harsh statements, then make stupid remarks when you get put in your rightful place.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:36 PM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

man sry to hear that ! Sucks hardcore[:@] Hope u get your wheels u want soon though ...
Old 05-19-2007, 07:39 PM
RodeoFlyer
4th Gear Member

I know where there's a set of 18" bullets in Sugarland, TX - maybe i'll go get those. After i'm done loading them in the truck i'm gonna nail his daughter and make me a sandwich before I leave.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:49 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

h
Old 05-19-2007, 07:58 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZZmustang

Look dip shiiiiit.
This is what you posted, If you told 'Her" something different than what you posted, Just how would anyone know that? Again Communications.

ORIGINAL: RodeoFlyer

I want EVERYONE to know about the horrible service I received from LAKESHORE WHEEL AND TIRE.

I ordered a set of 18x9 Cobra R replica wheels, with the 45mm offset. I already had the tires waiting here at home to go on the wheels. They called me and let me know that they were out of stock on the 45mm wheels, but had a set of 30mm if I wanted those instead. After some researchI decided they would probably work well and agreed to have them sent. THEY SENT ME 17 INCH WHEELS!!!

After no response to 2 phone messages and 1 email, I called and someone answered the phone. He was rude and said that I ordered 17" wheels and he had the order to prove it. I ordered no such thing. Even if I had clicked on the wrong icon I confirmed the order with the girl that called me about the different offset. I specifically told her the make and size of the tires, and verified that they were 18x9. He said they would send me what I wanted but I had to pay forALL of the shipping chargesAND the difference in price. they are LIARS and are RUDE and do not deserve my business or any of yours.

Just where in the above post does it say anything about you telling her you were using 275/40/18 Toyo RA-1 tires,?
Your so dumb you think Mexican is a race, Idiot. I said 10 of your illegal friends cause that’s what cal is made up of, ILLEGAL Mexicans. You used the term wetback. I haven't been rude to anyone on this site except you and only AFTER you were to me. But then , I would not talk to anyone like that except for you.
Like I said , Bring 10 of your Illegal friends with you and come to Texas and say what you have to say. Little girl. I'll take care of all 11 of you CANs.

If I was the dealer you had a problem with, I would have gave you your money back and told you not to ever come back. Get away from me BOY
Right there.

But anyways, can everyone just settle down, its not solving any problems. I think someone had the right idea when they mentioned contacting the company about cross shipping.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:00 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZZmustang

Reading your post has nothing to do with truth of what happened. , I did read it and you ordered 30mm, the 30 mm comes in 17, a failure to comunicate on your part. The name calling sitting behind a computer is just girly. I live in sugar Land Texas right next to Houston in case you would care to call me names to my face.
I read your post thoroughly , The company tried to make it right even after you didn't give the right information
*******? you had better look in the mirror. Skum sucking dirt bag. piece of shiiiit.
Hows that for communication . POS
You can even bring 10 of your illegal friend with you. I have a machine gun heffey.
Please grow up before arguing.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:03 PM
RodeoFlyer
4th Gear Member

Thank you fellas. I'm glad somebody can read.

I'm still dumfounded as to how Mexicans have anything to do with the matter. I also don't understand why someone would hang out in a S197 forum for months without OWNING ONE.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:10 PM
fordchuck
1st Gear Member

Wow. E-thuggery ftl.

I ordered a set of 18x9 Cobra R replica wheels, with the 45mm offset. I already had the tires waiting here at home to go on the wheels. They called me and let me know that they were out of stock on the 45mm wheels, but had a set of 30mm if I wanted those instead.
Based on this interaction, it is understandable to think this meant a 18x9 wheel with a 30mm offset since a 18x9 wheel with the 45mm offset was out of stock. Now it may be the buyers slip up to assume an online dealer is going to be knowledgeable with mustang specifics, but I can understand why it happened.

The flame fest to one another is not helping to prevent others from having the same problems. It is just cluttering an otherwise useful thread.

I'd say if you really want to cut your loses, send them back and eat the shipping charges and order from a more mf-friendly vendor.

Quick Reply: Got screwed by a wheel vendor