Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LET ME FLAME F-ING U.P.S.!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 11:27 PM
v6VenoM
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: LET ME FLAME F-ING U.P.S.!!!!!!

I feel you man. I once made a post about this. They absolutely suck. I hate them. What can Brown do for you? Apparently nothing. And I understand when you think your mod is coming a certain day you get excited, if they can't get **** right they shouldn't say Out For Delivery or scheduled delivery date, etc. They should just put I dont ****ing know, good luck...Damn UPS!!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:52 PM
maniacmikey
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

Police Officer

Dunkin Donuts?Sorry couldn't resist.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:08 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

ORIGINAL: howarmat

Fedex ground is fast and cheap...i use it if at all possible.
Today I wasn't allowed my package because I had to sign for it. Jesus F ing Christ!. When I asked them to deliver it at a certain time they said they couldn't make any promises but would try. Fuc& that!
My UPS guy makes me sign for everything....my fedex guy always leaves the package.....I thinks it is just the delivery dude that makes the call sometimes.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GTstangB.F.D.M.

AIUSGHAFHBAHRWBHF

ok so i was Supposed to get my tuner and intake today..

.. scheduled delivery date of 5/21/07.. WELLLL... it claims its out for delivery, yet its 7:15 here..and UPS doesnt deliver this late.. WTF!!!!!...

i had my work schedule around this..

THIS IS THE THRID TIME IVE HAD PROBLEMS WIHT THIS DAMN COMPANY IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS....

so much more i could freakin flame about its insane.. but i dont feel like typing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol you scheduled your work around just a intake and tune?
Old 05-22-2007, 12:16 AM
GidyupGo
5th Gear Member

They have lied to me before. Said they couldn't deliver due to adverse weather. The skies were blue, and the driveway was plowed. I went for a drive and found them at the coffee shop.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

UPS is on my $#!t list too, but not for car parts...

They tried to deliver a cable set-top box to me that is rented to me by the cable company (which, coincidentally, I happen to work for) and said, "We delivered it at 6pm to the house and someone signed for it," when nobody at my house signed for it at all.

We have an enclosed patio in front of our house, and a dog that HATES the UPS man...He barks and goes ballistic any time the UPS truck pulls up on our street, and so we always know when stuff is showing up by his barking. It also happens that I had family AT the house at the time that the driver said he delivered it, when he never did. I called UPS to find out where it was, because if it were delivered and then was subsequently stolen, I was liable for the cost of said cable box, $599, as it was a Hi-Def DVR box.

After investigation, it turns out that the driver stole the box (I found this out later after much investigation through the billing dept here at work, and the warehouse where we ship the receivers) and was being prosecuted for cable theft for it...And on top of that, the replacement drivers couldn't seem to deliver anything to the correct houses on our street, delivering stuff that belonged to our neighbors 3 doors up to us...

With parts delivery, unfortunately, most of the big parts houses use UPS nowadays. Summit doesn't give you a choice, and neither does Jeg's...So you kinda have to use UPS.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:09 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

What can BROWN do for you! ...LOL!!!!!!!! Sorry about the package not being on time. I too deal with them often and they never listen. I guess the company is to big for its own good.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:33 AM
mpn1jgk

Guy,

Give me a break. There are more important things in life than stressing over UPS missing a delivery. God has given you a gift to live another day. Try having the package re-route to your work address during the day or have the package pulled and placed at the customer counter...Get a grip!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 07:11 AM
redfireshaker06
4th Gear Member

So did you get the stuff? lol
Old 05-22-2007, 08:21 AM
6xStang
3rd Gear Member

you can call them and arrange to pick up packages at their local service center...but you need to work it out ahead of time so the package is at the center and not on the truck.

Their tracking system is an advisory system.....not a contract and not a firm appointment.

The operations issues behind delivering so many packages to so many places are massive....and these companies do a good job for pretty reasonable rates. So....kwitcherbitchin. Ya want more certainty then there are courier services that will run packages right to you, at the time of your choosing,for 15 times the price of UPS.

And FWIW we have had lots more trouble with the local FedEx crews than we have with local UPS crews. Twice I have had dispatcher call me up for directions (thinking that we had typed a wrong address), so when on the phone I found the addresses on Mapquest and gave the dispatcher directions. And still the packages were delivered late.

Quick Reply: LET ME FLAME F-ING U.P.S.!!!!!!