Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VMP Tuning - Steeda CMCV's & Tune for $199

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Jeff@VMPTuning
I ♥ Acer

Default VMP Tuning - Steeda CMCV's & Tune for $199

VMP Tuning,

Is now offering Steeda Charge Motion's(CMCV's) with aVMP Custom Tune Fileadjusted specifically to your vehicle and it's modifications.

This package will be offeredat an introductory price of$199 shipped to your door!

An SCT X-Cal 2 or Livewire is required.

This offer is not available on our website yet, please send me a PM if interested.

Jeff
Old 05-23-2007, 10:23 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

Default RE: VMP Tuning - Steeda CMCV's & Tune for $199

do u guys lose a lot of business not working w/ predators? i know thats why i havent come to you on multiple occasions. its a shame.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:08 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lldsandsll

do u guys lose a lot of business not working w/ predators? i know thats why i havent come to you on multiple occasions. its a shame.
see I am just the opposite...thats why I went to him..because they dont....there are plenty of predator tuners in west Fla....I dont want one of them....there are a few SCT guys and there is only ONE VMP....they rock
Old 05-23-2007, 11:13 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

im not buying an sct just to use them. when they had dyno day they actually had the ***** to ask me to pay them $350 dollars to trade my predator foran sct and a custom tune, as if their tune is that much better than anyone elses. i was all set to take a trip to orlando until they made me that offer.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:21 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

im not buying an sct just to use them. when they had dyno day they actually had the ***** to ask me to pay them $350 dollars to trade my predator foran sct and a custom tune, as if their tune is that much better than anyone elses. i was all set to take a trip to orlando until they made me that offer.
chill dude.....I dont think I implied you do...I was telling you WHY I CHOSE them and even pointed there were plenty of predator tuners in west Fla...so , and in my opinion and all of the tunes that I have purchased over the past year...their tune has been the best with me...and was worth every penny i spent.....and $350 for a sct xcal and a custom dyno tune is cheap as heck....just a tuner is $399 avg and the custom dyno tune time runs $200 to $500 avg depending on your mods....so that is a good deal..try buying a custom tune (NOT A CANNED TUNE) and a tuner for less than that....please...relax...enjoy your predator..and those who tune it...I am sure you will do fine with your predator .....and life will continue in Fla.....
Old 05-24-2007, 12:28 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

I have heard nothing but good things from VMP tunes...i will be getting on in a little while to compare with brenspeed and b ama
Old 05-24-2007, 12:34 AM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

chill dude.....I dont think I implied you do...I was telling you WHY I CHOSE them and even pointed there were plenty of predator tuners in west Fla...so , and in my opinion and all of the tunes that I have purchased over the past year...their tune has been the best with me...and was worth every penny i spent.....and $350 for a sct xcal and a custom dyno tune is cheap as heck....just a tuner is $399 avg and the custom dyno tune time runs $200 to $500 avg depending on your mods....so that is a good deal..try buying a custom tune (NOT A CANNED TUNE) and a tuner for less than that....please...relax...enjoy your predator..and those who tune it...I am sure you will do fine with your predator .....and life will continue in Fla.....
buddy i appologize if you took that the wrong way, clearly my comment was not aimed at you. i just think that it's BS how they were offering me a $50 credit for my tuner just so that I can pay them for an xcal and a custom tune on their dyno day, mind you on dyno day their offer was under $50 for a tune. it's insulting to me that they had the audacity to make me this offer because they weren't offering me any value. its like trying to sell hurricane (wind) insurance to someone who lives in north dakota. talk about no regards for customer sutiability, and anything to make a buck...
Old 05-24-2007, 02:24 AM
MexGT
5th Gear Member

I first tryied brents tune ... car got .7 sec slower than stock and with bolt ons (13.8 > 14.5) .... i'm not saying he sucks, he is a great guy to do business with, but dont know WTH was wrong with my tune, he could never figure it out.

Then i bought a tune online from VMP and the car simply rocks, Now i run 13.45 with the exact same mods i had + the tune. On top of that i got my tune the next day i ordered it, thats fast business ! +1

Old 05-24-2007, 07:29 AM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

buddy i appologize if you took that the wrong way, clearly my comment was not aimed at you. i just think that it's BS how they were offering me a $50 credit for my tuner just so that I can pay them for an xcal and a custom tune on their dyno day, mind you on dyno day their offer was under $50 for a tune. it's insulting to me that they had the audacity to make me this offer because they weren't offering me any value. its like trying to sell hurricane (wind) insurance to someone who lives in north dakota. talk about no regards for customer sutiability, and anything to make a buck...
Im lost here...they are offering to give you money for your old tuner, no else would do that. They dont do diablo tunes...niether does brenspeed. Doug does both tuners but not many do. So for 350 he was going to sell you a custom dyno tune and a SCT?? I would take that deal and run. If you where buying from Brenspeed it would be 379 and about the same from B ama.....so I am completely lost when you make the statement about them having the ***** to ask you this. What tune do you have now by the way?
Old 05-24-2007, 06:40 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: howarmat

Im lost here...they are offering to give you money for your old tuner, no else would do that. They dont do diablo tunes...niether does brenspeed. Doug does both tuners but not many do. So for 350 he was going to sell you a custom dyno tune and a SCT?? I would take that deal and run. If you where buying from Brenspeed it would be 379 and about the same from B ama.....so I am completely lost when you make the statement about them having the ***** to ask you this. What tune do you have now by the way?

50 bucks for my diablo, i could sell it on ebay for 6 times that amount. are u still lost?

Quick Reply: VMP Tuning - Steeda CMCV's & Tune for $199