Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Irwindale Speedway Club Day 6-9-07

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 03:35 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Irwindale Speedway Club Day 6-9-07

ORIGINAL: rrobello

we arent going on a Friday

Ok one more update:
I made arrangements so that everyone in our group is getting in free including those of you that are bringing the kids making total passengers in your car 3+ people. They will have an area roped off for us to sit for 40 people in a section that we can see our cars in the Chalet area. If you need to leave at some point for any reason, not a problem, just find someone in charge of the Chalet area to help you get through the crowds, the cars just can not be moved during the peak times like the autograph sessions because there are way too many people walking around.

Meal Cards are available to us for $6 you get a choice of burger, hot dog or chicken sandwhich plus fries and drink.

For kids its $4 and they get a hotdog and drink

of course you are free to purchase from any of the vendors but I thought this would be a good idea and most likely cheaper. So if any of you are interested in this speak up, I need to let them know how many we will need because we need to pay for this in advance.
OOPS! I forgot it was Satruday. Yeah - you guys are fine. Have a great time tonight.