Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what next?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 12:15 AM
brendend
4th Gear Member

Default RE: what next?

ive invested plenty of money into a mutual fund thats locked in for 10 years. like i said ive put away for college and have plenty for 4 years. so im not pissing it away on a toy.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:21 AM
JasonwantsaGT

I have been on the forum for the past couple of weeks, I have read alot of the threads on here. The commontheme with LegallyTorchRed is anger... You bagged on a guy re the GT500 on another thread, you kept replying "What is your point?" There is a TON of good people on here that give great feedback. You on the otherhand are rude and negative. From what I have seen, you really do not contribute to the forums like the other 98%. You should take a look in the mirror and figure out what is wrong. You need to chill out...He was asking about mods and all you can do is cut him down??? Get a hobby..
Old 06-05-2007, 12:30 AM
jrm1900
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: brendend

ive invested plenty of money into a mutual fund thats locked in for 10 years. like i said ive put away for college and have plenty for 4 years. so im not pissing it away on a toy.
brendend, you dont have to explain you financial situation to anyone here, it is none of our business, we come here to discuss mustangs, so dont bite the bait anddo with your money whatever you want.
Performance wise, you've done all the basics, if you dont want to touch the engine, I guess suspension and brake upgrades are next.
Good luck and enjoy whatever life offers you.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:35 AM
brendend
4th Gear Member

ok thanks for the info jrm.
and thank you jrm and jason for sticking up for me.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:39 AM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

Whatever............... peace .... love...... and WTF wasn't I rich @ 17-18-19 ?
LIFE is good, rage on, rock on, spend on,............ the future is in the hands of the ppl that have $, and never earned it !
Old 06-05-2007, 12:40 AM
JasonwantsaGT

No worries Brendend...this website has ALOT of great people. TacoBill's write ups are AMAZING....Just remember there is always going to be the 2% that puts a bad taste in your mouth..

Beautiful car by the way..
Old 06-05-2007, 12:41 AM
JasonwantsaGT

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

Whatever............... peace .... love...... and WTF wasn't I rich @ 17-18-19 ?
LIFE is good, rage on, rock on, spend on,............ the future is in the hands of the ppl that have $, and never earned it !
You do have anger issues. Life isnt fair, dont drag down everyone if you are unhappy..
Old 06-05-2007, 12:51 AM
brendend
4th Gear Member

legallyyou actually think id rather be "rich"then have my father. come on think about that. alls he would talk about was his mustang that he had to get rid of when my parent had me, so getting a mustang seemed to fit, plus ive always wanted one. and you know what, i dont care if you dont think i should have a new mustang, alls i know is im happy in my life and you dont seem to be. and that make me even happier
Old 06-05-2007, 12:52 AM
LegallyTorchRED
3rd Gear Member

Jason,
So you wanna GT,............... ??????? Great Screen name. Nice of you to stick up. I have NO anger issues, and I'm happier than a................................................. ...................................... "REPUBLICAN JUDGE" at a N.Peloski / H.Clinton BJ Contest.
Gotta understand "newbs", in a catagorie "all their own"
Old 06-05-2007, 12:57 AM
JasonwantsaGT

ORIGINAL: LegallyTorchRED

Jason,
So you wanna GT,............... ??????? Great Screen name. Nice of you to stick up. I have NO anger issues, and I'm happier than a................................................. ...................................... "REPUBLICAN JUDGE" at a N.Peloski / H.Clinton BJ Contest.
Gotta understand "newbs", in a catagorie "all their own"
Why the question marks? Let me break it down for you.....I will type it slow..
My name is Jason, and I want a GT (as in Mustang GT)
I am going thru a divorce, I am upside down on my Truck, I am waiting for everything to go thru before I dump the truck and get a GT. With that said, I am sure you have some issues with something about it...
Then back track and say that you are all peachy and whatever...

Yes I am a newbie to this forum...but not to car forums in general. Yes there are the 2% like you that have zero positive input. No worries from me, I find it funny. Yes you are a troll, but they are everywhere, you have to take the good with the bad. TacoBill=Good TorchedRed=Bad..
It is what it is...