Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SO who is next to you

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 02:04 AM
samuraidad
1st Gear Member

Default SO who is next to you

FHP

FHP

Boynon Beach

Brevard County Sheriffs Office

Lake Whales Police

Not sure where to have this posted so I thought I would start here.

[/align]
So do you know who is behind that dark tint in the stang next to you? It might be you friendly laaw enforcement officer. These pictures are some of the unmarked stangs in use throughout Florida, from FHP,the Sheriff's officesand the city police.
This year the vehicles also include the Chevys and now the Dodge Chargers all decked out in ultra low profile LED red and blues.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Default RE: SO who is next to you

Yah i know what ya mean up my way there a mustang cop with a s197 that always sits at the end of this bridge, ive seen him a few day taunting people to race, Hes got about 5% tint its blue with white stripes and chrome bullits aftermarket exhaust. The only way you can tell is if you look at his tag or look real close and in his grill you can see the lights
Old 06-05-2007, 02:43 AM
06Redfire3V
5th Gear Member

that's so much bullsh!T i don't think they should be allowed to be in cars like those in the pics. IMO
Old 06-05-2007, 03:49 AM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: zesty

that's so much bullsh!T i don't think they should be allowed to be in cars like those in the pics. IMO
Yes they are supposed to "Protect And Serve" not "Stealthily Harrass And Intimidate"

Mustangs can't haul around arrested people in the back seat. They are "sports" cars by common definition (not official definition I know). They are using Mustangs here in MD too....and guess who pays for those cars? We tax payers do. And these d0uchbags hot rod around in these things all day and probably take them home too. These worthless cops should not be allowed to drive modded cars that IIIII pay for, nor should they have tinted windows. If I can't have them, neither can they. If they are using these cars to taunt other drivers to race, ect, then that should be considered entrapment. The cop should be pusnished for breaking the same law.

I am so totally fed up with cops in this area. They do nothing but pull people over. We had about $6000 worth of stuff stolen and my neighbor saw it happen. We found the people (they live up the street), gave the cops the address and the license plate number off the van they used to haul everything away......we did ALL the work....and the cops never did a thing. Never even went to the house to question them.

COPS ARE WORTHLESS. And I don't care about any of you who are cops trying to defend yourselves, it's all BS. Cops are smug, arrogant know-it-alls who can do no wrong and I hate every last one of them.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:01 AM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

yep complete BS, they have a few beefed up corvettes here in texas, i think all teh camaros are retired, and now they have the chargers as the marked cars. there are a few marked and unmarked s197s too, thats so gay, go stop a rapist or something or a driver weaving/tail gating in traffic. tools.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:02 AM
StantheMan
2nd Gear Member

Here in Colorado they use Camaro's and now it has been Charger RT's and they do try to get you to race them. They lowered the speed limit from 45 to 35 just near the traffic lights and sit there trying to catch speeders that do not slow down. They are not safety concious, they are revenue hungry. Jerks!
Old 06-05-2007, 05:24 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Yup, charger R/T's here and seen a couple of corvette's and many or so unmarked it suprised the crap out of me when a cop I was driving next to rolled his tinted window down and gave a thumbs up! He then proceeded to pull the guy over in front of him! LOL and it was a black R/T!! I never race now unless I have talked to him and know him for the most part.... Very sneaky to say the least. I must admit I added to the tax increase when a millage for the cops in my city was voted on and I voted yes....I am sorry for that now! Later J
Old 06-05-2007, 05:57 AM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

See, that's ONE nice thing about California...If they're trying to pull you over, they usually need to have something more than a badge in the window or an outfit....I'd turn around and claim entrapment, ESPECIALLY if it were for a ticket, because that LEA needs to be VISIBLE before they give you a ticket (i.e. can't hide behind a road sign, bush, etc waiting for speeders).

Old 06-05-2007, 06:51 AM
guydon
2nd Gear Member

what ever happened to the entrapment laws?
Old 06-05-2007, 08:19 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Entrapment laws seem to be non existent!