Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ONCE IN A LIFETIME KB DEAL!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 01:07 AM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Default ONCE IN A LIFETIME KB DEAL!!

I have a great deal for someone if they can qualify...

What I need is a newer model 07 manual GT competely stock or very close to stock. Exhaust and Cai & tune are okay cause I can take it off temporarily.

The later model 07's have some slight changes in the emissions system and Kenne Bell is going to use the car to pass CA state emmissions board. To find out if you qualify, simply look under the hood by the hood latch and look for the numbers above the Evap numbers. If the last 2 numbers end in 88 or BB, then it is a later model 07 and it is the one we need.

We will have the car for 3 weeks and it will not be driven on the street. However, you will receive the car back with a brand new 2.4 or 2.6 kit (your choice) and custom dyno tuned by KB for practically nothing!!

A coupe or vert is okay. Since this will be taking place at the KB facility in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. - it is obviously preferred to have someone local.

If your car meets the requirements and you are looking for a brand new tuned KB for practically nothing, then PM me with your information and I will call you. I want to reiterate that we will need the car for 3 weeks.

Thanks,

Mark

Old 06-13-2007, 01:12 AM
LAK3RS
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: ONCE IN A LIFETIME KB DEAL!!

Let me run up to the dealership tomorrow and trade my 06 Vert in for an 07!!! LoL.....

This is an amazing deal for you 07 guys out there!!! Hurry the hell up!!!

- Justin
Old 06-13-2007, 01:16 AM
zoso429

shoot I have R0185GCK pretty sure mine is an early model
Old 06-13-2007, 01:49 AM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

Yep the emission changes happened on the ones ending in '88' or 'BB'. That's the one we need.

This is 100% legitimate and the car will be under the care of Jim Bell (the owner of Kenne Bell) personally. It does take 3 weeks to get all the testing for the crazy california emissions board done so that can't change - we need the car for 3 weeks but it will be well taken care of at the Rancho Cucamunga facility.

If you have the right car, it is time to jump on this cause you will not ever get a deal like this again. If we don't find a car by the end of the week, we're just going to buy one so move on it now if you have the right car and are local.

Mark
Old 06-13-2007, 01:52 AM
blaven
3rd Gear Member

Sweet deal for someone, wish it was me but i'm on the other side of the U.S(PA)
Old 06-13-2007, 03:18 AM
jerjan
4th Gear Member

Dude, I wish I still lived in So-Cal, I would be there today!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:49 AM
bascho
3rd Gear Member

Even if I had a late build '07.......not sure I would want to tank my entire powertrain/drivetrain warranty that soon after buying the car. That warranty is worth more than the supercharger IMO.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:52 AM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fordfanboy

Yep the emission changes happened on the ones ending in '88' or 'BB'. That's the one we need.

This is 100% legitimate and the car will be under the care of Jim Bell (the owner of Kenne Bell) personally. It does take 3 weeks to get all the testing for the crazy california emissions board done so that can't change - we need the car for 3 weeks but it will be well taken care of at the Rancho Cucamunga facility.

If you have the right car, it is time to jump on this cause you will not ever get a deal like this again. If we don't find a car by the end of the week, we're just going to buy one so move on it now if you have the right car and are local.

Mark

This is interesting............................

I just look at my numbers and the last 4 are 6VBB
Old 06-13-2007, 12:08 PM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fordfanboy

I have a great deal for someone if they can qualify...

What I need is a newer model 07 manual GT competely stock or very close to stock. Exhaust and Cai & tune are okay cause I can take it off temporarily.

The later model 07's have some slight changes in the emissions system and Kenne Bell is going to use the car to pass CA state emmissions board. To find out if you qualify, simply look under the hood by the hood latch and look for the numbers above the Evap numbers. If the last 2 numbers end in 88 or BB, then it is a later model 07 and it is the one we need.

We will have the car for 3 weeks and it will not be driven on the street. However, you will receive the car back with a brand new 2.4 or 2.6 kit (your choice) and custom dyno tuned by KB for practically nothing!!

A coupe or vert is okay. Since this will be taking place at the KB facility in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. - it is obviously preferred to have someone local.

If your car meets the requirements and you are looking for a brand new tuned KB for practically nothing, then PM me with your information and I will call you. I want to reiterate that we will need the car for 3 weeks.

Thanks,

Mark

You have been PM'd................................
Old 06-13-2007, 12:36 PM
EmperorOfChicken
5th Gear Member

fuuuuuug my car is still being built and its newer than eddys...DAMN YOU FOR TAKING SO LONG!! i wanna KB []

Quick Reply: ONCE IN A LIFETIME KB DEAL!!