Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT500 :( :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 03:37 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Default GT500 :( :(

Well today on my drive to work about a two ride i pasted two GT500s one was read with white stripes with a lady driving , the other was on my way back i saw him several times it was white with blue stripes. This is the sad part, i looked in my rear view and saw it coming up and i was like awesome a GT500 (i was not in my mustang) so when he rolls up i give him a thumbs up, there were two kids in the car didnt look to be older than 17 and driving like idiots. When i gave them the thumbs up he floored it and kind of lost control because the roads were wet from where it just rained. So he turns off then about 20 miles up the road i see him flying up again he was driving like a mad man weaving in and out of traffic just tailgating just driving like a complete *******!! Then about 5 miles up i saw flashing lights and i chuckled to myself and was like it cant be. It sure was!

The second worst part was when i got close to the car it looked awful the wheels were almost black because there was so much break dust build up and it looked like it hadnt been washed in about a month. It was just such a sad sight to see a GT500 treated like that it was either some rich kid that got a gt500 or two kids taking daddys car to ocean city for the weekend.

It gives mustangs a bad name The only positive of this was i got to hear it up close and personal and they arnt real loud but they have that perfect tone i love the way they sound! (I am not bashing young people driving mustangs i am only 19 myself but just referring to the kids in the situation)
Old 06-22-2007, 03:50 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: GT500 :( :(

can you describe her alittle more....

ORIGINAL: WhiteStallion06

Well today on my drive to work about a two ride i pasted two GT500s one was read with white stripes with a lady driving , the other was on my way back i saw him several times it was white with blue stripes. This is the sad part, i looked in my rear view and saw it coming up and i was like awesome a GT500 (i was not in my mustang) so when he rolls up i give him a thumbs up, there were two kids in the car didnt look to be older than 17 and driving like idiots. When i gave them the thumbs up he floored it and kind of lost control because the roads were wet from where it just rained. So he turns off then about 20 miles up the road i see him flying up again he was driving like a mad man weaving in and out of traffic just tailgating just driving like a complete *******!! Then about 5 miles up i saw flashing lights and i chuckled to myself and was like it cant be. It sure was!

The second worst part was when i got close to the car it looked awful the wheels were almost black because there was so much break dust build up and it looked like it hadnt been washed in about a month. It was just such a sad sight to see a GT500 treated like that it was either some rich kid that got a gt500 or two kids taking daddys car to ocean city for the weekend.

It gives mustangs a bad name The only positive of this was i got to hear it up close and personal and they arnt real loud but they have that perfect tone i love the way they sound! (I am not bashing young people driving mustangs i am only 19 myself but just referring to the kids in the situation)
Old 06-22-2007, 03:50 AM
Rdot9
DubStep Stu

I have a friend with a v6 that drives fast alot, not like you explained, but when he's got an open road ahead of him he'll floor it, but he is smart enough not to weave his way in and out of traffic and he takes care of it. But maybe the ticket will teach them a lesson, god forbid i drove like that and got a ticket, my dad would ****** thekeys right outta my hand as soon as i got out of the door.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:52 AM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

im 18 and i feel like such a better person when i drive with respect, but ill admit sometimes i like to burn rubber. kids are stupid
2006 tungsten grey Roush- CAI, SCT and black fr500 wheels
Old 06-22-2007, 03:59 AM
SonicBlue05GT
4th Gear Member

damn kids.

anyway,
did you say, "pasted two GT500s"?

hope you used super glue... lol
Old 06-22-2007, 04:05 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

So far all 6 GT500s i've seen have had old women driving, at least 50+

I guess its better than punk kids.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:07 AM
WhiteStallion06
4th Gear Member

Lol name i didnt pass them , one was going the opposite direction and i didnt get a very good look at the female driver i did catch she was blonde tho lol, And the other passed me twice . I was in the 2.3 l honda dont think there was much of a chance of me passing a gt500
Old 06-22-2007, 04:09 AM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

so true i saw a ladie in a black gt500 vert with 20 inch chrome wheels just last week. And the funny part was a porschboxter wanted to race her. while she didnt take the offer i gladly destroyed it for her.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:19 AM
ilmor
3rd Gear Member

The only GT500's I've seen in CT are on ebay or in dealer showrooms! Weird....
Old 06-22-2007, 02:07 PM
grampa_stang
4th Gear Member

OMG!!. I can't believe the spelling on some of these posts. Did some of you people inherit $$$ and drop out of school?

Quick Reply: GT500 :( :(