Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car thieves should burn alive...

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 02:54 PM
red stangguy
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Car thieves should burn alive...

Sorry to hear about your car I know the feeling some guys broke into my little 89 chev S10 in 91 right in the driveway while I was sleeping if I had heard them you can bet that my 9mm with15 rounds would have been unloaded.I have a house alarm now if someone breaks into my garage they ain"t getting very far.Shoot first then ask Questions!
Old 06-24-2007, 03:17 PM
ZZmustang
Banned

R S
That would be 'Shoot first' ask No questions.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Railrider
2nd Gear Member

Just a little trick a friend of mine who lived in downtown Chicago showed me, Take some superglue and glue some RAZORBLADES to the
chassis of your stereo, and under the dash around the ignition switch, When they reach in to cut wires.....OOOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!
I did this myself when I live in Nashville, TN. I owned a Geo Tracker with a cloth top on it and one night while watching TV around 2 am I heard
a loud scream, Checked the Geo and sure enough the bastard had cut my cloth top and got inside, But man..There was blood everywhere!!!!
I had to have the car cleanedand the guy told me there was a fingertip left on one of the blades I put on the stereo. I had to buy a new top,
Cost me $300, but it was worth it, Inever had a problem after that!
Old 06-24-2007, 03:27 PM
panzermk2
1st Gear Member

Old school trick for keeping your rear fender skirts on your land barges returns! I love it, should smear juice from rottedhuman waste.VERY small amount needed not enough to smell but enough to cost him his fingers before the doctors get the infection under control
Old 06-24-2007, 03:32 PM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Could you repost that in english?
ORIGINAL: panzermk2

Old school trick for keeping your rear fender skirts on your land barges returns! I love it, should smear juice from rotted human waste. VERY small amount needed not enough to smell but enough to cost him his fingers before the doctors get the infection under control
Old 06-24-2007, 03:40 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

I hate car thieves!! We give them the royal treatment when they come to County Jail
Old 06-24-2007, 05:23 PM
RideCRF450
1st Gear Member

Hey that razor blade thing doesn't sound like such a bad idea...I'll risk blood on the leather for the pure satisfaction of them slicing up their fingers HA!. I will be putting in a new Pioneer AVIC-Z2 soon, so I might just superglue some rusted, old, filthy, razorblades that I find in the back of some alley where AIDS infected druggies hang out!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 06:28 PM
05gtdriver
5th Gear Member

Yeah man, that super sucks, what's the worst part about it all is that it's usually someone you recognize or are friendly with. I had my house burglarizedin May, jobless a-hole neighbor denies knowing anything even though point of entry was through his yard(houses are very close together in my neighborhood). Stole my surround sound(high end Sony system) and a Nikon digital camera, food was even missing! Police took the report and prints, but no usable prints could be found. Funny part is a week later that a-hole neighbor got busted for burglary and now his house is being repo'd. My home owners insurance only covered about a grand(just a few $$ less than what I spent) although the things that were stolen are now actually cheaper to buy(gotta love Best Buy), so I have new replacements and a few hundred bucks left over(how do you think I put stripes on my GT?). I thank my neighbor every time I see him even though he won't make eye contact anymore. Gotta love the law of averages, huh?
Old 06-24-2007, 09:16 PM
moe07
2nd Gear Member

when they catch them they should take all of their ***t, every thing they own and leave them with nothing. then drop them in the middle of the ocean in arubber raft heading to Cuba. then take bets on how long they would last.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:03 PM
mustangballer20
3rd Gear Member

does insurance cover anything stolen from a car?
an these posts scare me all that money we put in our cars and stolen and we get none of it back! woah that blows sorry guys

Quick Reply: Car thieves should burn alive...