Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why do we do, what we do to our cars??

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 04:47 PM
urlosingbd

Default RE: Why do we do, what we do to our cars??

mightymouse: Smartest post to date!

F.y.i. she is my fiance and yes I should have not hide the mod but I did.

And for the ones that aresingle... that want last for long. Only so much interent **** you can watch
Old 06-27-2007, 04:56 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: urlosingbd

And for the ones that aresingle... that want last for long. Only so much interent **** you can watch
That kinda says it all, doesn't it......? Sorry man, you need to grow a pair and move on......if she really has a problem with you having a little fun with your car, she's selfish, and she sucks.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:07 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

I get the same crap from my wife. She spent $10 for popcorn and a drink at the movies yesterday (I did drink some of the drink though). I told her they saw you coming a mile away and she said, i don't care. WTF just happened, i thought to myself. Atleast at the end of the day i have something to show for it, she doesn't have any more popcorn.

By the way, the fantastic 4 sucked!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, don't waste your money.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:08 PM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

Wish i had more advice to give. I just don't want to see anyone go through what she and i did. And baby if you read this just know i'm very sorry for all the bad things i did. if i could take it all away i would and make it better.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:15 PM
TrIpOd
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mightymouse

Wish i had more advice to give. I just don't want to see anyone go through what she and i did. And baby if you read this just know i'm very sorry for all the bad things i did. if i could take it all away i would and make it better.

jesus, the forums are deep today...
Old 06-27-2007, 05:17 PM
urlosingbd

ORIGINAL: SaddleUp

That kinda says it all, doesn't it......? Sorry man, you need to grow a pair and move on......if she really has a problem with you having a little fun with your car, she's selfish, and she sucks.

Who the f*ck are you.. tomboy??? no need for the name calling.You don't know her or me but you think you have got it all fig. out, don't ya butch!
Old 06-27-2007, 05:20 PM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mAnYsTyLeS

I agree with you. I'm sure you won't be alone for ever dude...hang in there bud. [sm=signs003.gif]

ORIGINAL: mightymouse

Listin to me if i ever post any thing that matters on this sight please listin to this. Yes we all have the bug we all love cars thats the bottom line. it's not a matter of control or anything like that. Women don't see things the way we do. they don't under stand the love of cars. but to go out and spend money with out them knowing is 100% worng. If you are living togather the money that you spend on the parts are looked at as not needed. they atre thinking aboutyours and her future i.e home, kids things like that. what your doing now woll cost you later and youcan sit therereading this and think this guys full of Sh&*. I'm not, my car habbit as well as some other bad habbits i had in the past got me devorced and i live with the regrets every day. Yes i own a new GT no i will not be moding it. after all i have been through i don't have the heart for it any more. all i wanted was to have a nice car to enjoy. besidesmost peopledon't even keep there car that long. can you say for a fact that you will still have you mustang 10-15 years down the road? I can't. Some guys get luck and have a wife or girl friend that fully supports the habbit of moding out a car. to the the luck few i say way to go. for the rest of you that don't have a woman like that. i say sit and talk to them and try to understand and see things from there point of view and try to come to a reasonable understanding one what is ok whith them reguarding the car. It will save you heart ach down the road when your sitting in an empty house trying to figure out why she left.[&o]thats all i have to say about that.
It's not a matter of being alone it's a matter of learning from some one elses mistakes and not making the same ones some one else did. she left because i pushed things too far. and i understand that now. And i'm trying very hard not to make the same kid of mistakes in my life a second time. And i never said i was still alone. this subject is just one that is very hard to talk about and to deal with. i have had plenty of time to think about all the things i did to bring her and i down.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:23 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SaddleUp

Who the f*ck are you.. tomboy??? no need for the name calling.You don't know her or me but you think you have got it all fig. out, don't ya butch!
Good answer......you come here **crying** that your woman doesn't **condone** your spending money on your car........what the hell you want?? You want us to agree and say "yes, kiss her ***, do as she says. She is the boss."

You calling me names doesn't change the fact of what you really are....no i don't know you.....but i know a ***** when i hear one.

there....feel better baby??
Old 06-27-2007, 05:41 PM
Margarita Girl
Is the tide gonna reach my chair?

She spent $10 for popcorn and a drink at the movies yesterday
No popcorn?[&o] Dude, that's harsh.
Old 06-27-2007, 05:45 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Dude get the sand out of your virgina....She is only your GF...if she dont like it oh well...

If she is your wife..i can understand a little bit...

My wife hates my car and the amount of money i spend.. I still do it..what is she gonna do...

Leave me and make me single...OH THE HORROR...

A man has to do what a man has to do..

Quick Reply: Why do we do, what we do to our cars??