Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Screaming Yellow Crash update ...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 10:17 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Screaming Yellow Crash update ...

That's good to hear that you'll end up with an awesome looking machine at the end of it all. Take it ascompensation for the heart ache and stress.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when it's back on the road
Old 07-05-2007, 10:21 PM
redcobrasc
2nd Gear Member

Enjoy your new looking Stang
Old 07-05-2007, 11:02 PM
PLstang
5th Gear Member

Glad to hear you faced down the insurance man and came out a winner!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:19 PM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dmhines

See here:

https://mustangforums.com/m_3429189/tm.htm

Well ... the repair bill comes to $10K .... not enough to total it ... so bye bye Orange GT ....

Went over the entire car today with the body man. He feels they actually over appraised the repairs so there will be quite a bit of $$$ left over. We just ordered all the repair parts .... except instead of the the standard V6 Mustang parts ... then entire front clip including the hood will be Shelby GT500 parts.

Also ... none of the structural integrity of the car was damaged so body shop says it will be as good or better than new when done. Since Shelby's were never available in Screaming Yellow it will end up being a rather unique car when done ...

And before anybody chimes in ... there will be NO emblems on the car ... so not a Shelby Poser ...

LOL

Thats going to look cool in yellow..................................
Old 07-05-2007, 11:33 PM
raubt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RUFDRAFT

Sorry for what happened.

What's up with the Mach1 rocker stripes? On a V6?
LOL, you think that's bad? It's going to have a GT500 front end on it pretty soon.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:17 AM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: raubt

Sorry for what happened.

LOL, you think that's bad? It's going to have a GT500 front end on it pretty soon.
No stripes this time .... The Mach 1 tribute has been laid to rest ... well actually piled up in the corner of the body shop waiting to go in the dumpster ...
Old 07-06-2007, 01:22 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dmhines
ORIGINAL: raubt
Sorry for what happened.
No stripes this time .... The Mach 1 tribute has been laid to rest ... well actually piled up in the corner of the body shop waiting to go in the dumpster ...
Enjoy the new look and don't let what others say bother you...you know what they say about opinions....every one has one and well you know the rest.
It is your car do it how you want, with you past success it'll be great.
Oh and fella's last time I checked the Mach 1 wasn't made in 2005, right? so give it a break.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:55 AM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Good choice on the front end. I gotta tell you, I am a big fan of the yellow. It will look great and be ready for all the attention and compliments. Aand guys, enough with this poser ****, its getting old and tiring. If you dont like it dont look at these cars. These people, including myself, have put alot of time and money into our cars. Waste your time posting in other threads, and stop wasting our time with reading through your crap. Put the Cobra badge on if you want. Who really cares what some dumba$$ on this site thinks about it. I might just put it on mine, 1st to keep my 2 sons happy, and 2nd to **** off a bunch of losers who are guaranteed to get worked up over some serios B.S. Post some pix when you are done and I am glad things worked out with the insurance for you.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:30 AM
rmays06
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MELLOWYELLOW06

Good choice on the front end. I gotta tell you, I am a big fan of the yellow. It will look great and be ready for all the attention and compliments. Aand guys, enough with this poser ****, its getting old and tiring. If you dont like it dont look at these cars. These people, including myself, have put alot of time and money into our cars. Waste your time posting in other threads, and stop wasting our time with reading through your crap. Put the Cobra badge on if you want. Who really cares what some dumba$$ on this site thinks about it. I might just put it on mine, 1st to keep my 2 sons happy, and 2nd to **** off a bunch of losers who are guaranteed to get worked up over some serios B.S. Post some pix when you are done and I am glad things worked out with the insurance for you.

+ fuggin 1!!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 AM
01harleydude
2nd Gear Member

i am glad it worked out for you even though it wasnt totaled. i cant wait for pics!!!!!

Quick Reply: Screaming Yellow Crash update ...