Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Things people say about my Mustang makes me angry.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
zep06
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Things people say about my Mustang makes me angry.

the camaro concept looks kinda like that cadillac coupe thing to me...
Old 07-16-2007, 04:36 PM
05Retro
3rd Gear Member

In my opinion the ConceptMustang was even nicer than any of the models Ford has produced using the new body design. But it is still very retro looking. Nothing is in stone until any model starts production.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Sticky Mustang
1st Gear Member

lol i posted a question askin if my bra looked good on my car, and some people are like lose those ghetto rims, personally i like the rims. Its your car, those other people are probaly just jealous anyway. lol some kid after school said my car sucks, and i saw him hop in a toyota camry. it doesnt matter

but that yellow camaro did look pretty tight in transformers.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:05 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

The Mustang in my opinion is the better car of them all. Not just because I own one, as a matter of fact I like the other 2 as well. But history and sales have proved which car is the clear winner. After all, the Mustang production has never been cut like the other 2 have. Oh, and they might have never been brought back to life if the Mustang, especially S197, never existed. So the other 2 can just shove it up their a$$es.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Scotte28516
4th Gear Member

Daniel,
Your car looks great! Don't let douchebags get you down. Remember, the Camaro is still a concept car. It has not yet even been produced. If someone says they don't like it, tell them it's ok, their mother or sister likes it just fine! As for the Challenger, it may never make it to production now that Daimler has sold(paid to get rid of)Chrysler.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:12 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

What I can't stand is why do people fu9king hate it so much that I cherish my car. I mean it's not that I care what they drive, well I'd be lying if I didn't care if people drive rice because I do not like rice. But fu9k I love my car. What's the big fu9king deal? I'm not telling you suck because you don't drive one. I'm just enjoying what I have and that car is a lot to me. Before I had itI drove a 4-banger Ford Ranger. I polished it too. I have always took care of what I have had exceptionmaybe not that chevette in 1979 that went 0 to 60 in 15 seconds but getting laidwas more important thancars when I was teenager.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Mustangdemon67
4th Gear Member

dont worry about it man, alot of ppl talk **** about my mustang and then they get in their saturn, so its all good [8D]
Old 07-16-2007, 05:16 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scotte28516

Daniel,
Your car looks great! Don't let douchebags get you down. Remember, the Camaro is still a concept car. It has not yet even been produced. If someone says they don't like it, tell them it's ok, their mother or sister likes it just fine! As for the Challenger, it may never make it to production now that Daimler has sold(paid to get rid of)Chrysler.
Thanks man and that's quite a rocket ship you have there. You see a Mustang ethusastic doesn't cut you because you love your car even if he has away superior Mustang. I love it when we all acknowledge each other on the road. It's because we all have something in common our love for our cars. Kinda of like Harley Davidson riders.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:23 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Daniel60

Today before leaving work I was dusting my Mustang and fu9king people always have to intervene saying
you want to dust this one. People saying have you seen the new Transformer movie yet they have this
08 Camaro that's just bad *** are you sure you can hang with it. Another guy today saids hey the new Camaro is coming and I said yeah why don't they release it now and he said so you can start crying now. I mean why all this bullshi+. I drive a Mustang because I love the car and am loyal to Ford. Anything else doesn't concern me. I will say I hope the new Dodge Challenger eats that Camaro a live because it hasn't received any amounts of praises that the Camaro has.
So what kind of car does your friend drive.....a Honda Civic?
I find most people who talk trash about Mustangs are the ones driving ricers.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

You got it . It's some SUV Nissan with big ugly black rims that I think actually took away from the car. I like black rims too but these were the kind that were very numb and void. By the way I like theedition of your mustang it kicks ***.

Quick Reply: Things people say about my Mustang makes me angry.