Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tell me your flaws!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Jackies Stang
2nd Gear Member

Default Tell me your flaws!!!

I have a 06 Satin Silver Gt Premium, It seem that every time go clean the car i find another flaw, sometimes things i can't imagine how the flaw got there! For instance, i have a small dent in the A pillar on the pass. side of the car. How the hell did a dent get there with no other damage around the car or that area. Amongst other things like a plastic wrap coming from the pass. air bag slit on the dash, Paint chips on the lower front bumper, You know the things that drive you crazy and really not worth the time or effort to fix without spending a bundle of cash! Just curious if others get P.O'ed finding flaws!
Old 07-21-2007, 05:47 PM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Tell me your flaws!!!

Smallbut deep claw-like scratches on the rear left window and back window. Eh? DidI not realize aminiature werewolf was trying to chase me down or something???
Old 07-21-2007, 05:49 PM
DeStonn
4th Gear Member

Road damage. I have the same dent on the A pillar from a rock. The darker the car the more you see. Mine is Black on Black [:@]
Old 07-21-2007, 05:49 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

Omg i know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I have a few chips on the bumper, a scratch here and there (obviously flying rocks i guess)

But the kicker, last week i was waxing my car and noticed a little chip on my friggin roof. ON MY ROOF!! No dent no nothing, just a little paint chip. I still have no idea how that could have gotten there, and it pisses me off like no other.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:54 PM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

right where my trunk closes, it seems like the paint is a little thin, and is already wearing through to the fasica...
Old 07-21-2007, 05:54 PM
mlcrycc
5th Gear Member

The two that **** me off the most are......

Shopping cart dent on the drivers side, by the "hockey stick"....need to do the dentless repair thing......

Fricken chipped to hell windshield...At least 7 or 8 rock chips, and of course they are all right at eye level.....I hate this soft glass windshield......

Mike
Old 07-21-2007, 05:55 PM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Have a look at the paint right above the plastic rocker toward the front of the car...I bet you will find some paint chips from rocks flying while turning....This is what happens what you enjoy your mustang

I have some factory paint imperfections like runs in the paint and some panels have slight metal work problems...the panel feels smooth but when you watch light run over it you can see small dent like patterns but cannot feel a dent....weird....but whatever it still looks nice.

Oh and some dents from giant A-corn nuts falling from the sky.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Jackies Stang
2nd Gear Member

Thank god i am not the only one that takes a microscope to the car! My neighbors look at me a little funny when i jump up and down and scream at my reflection in the glass...." WTF ....where in the hell did you come from!!!..........You gotta be KIDDIN me,.......I hate PEOPLE!!!!! " They just look and stare![sm=rant.gif]
Old 07-21-2007, 06:04 PM
CFLstangGT
2nd Gear Member

the paint on my hood that is just flaking off from the factory hood scoop.....

i know its warranty, but still!

i have a scratch on my top of my roof from where god only knows...weirdest spot too.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:04 PM
ohsixgt1217
4th Gear Member

O trust me i feel your pain. I feel like if i look at my car too hard a scratch apears.

I seriously think i find a new one every other day. I guess that's just the downfall of it being a daily driver tho.

Quick Reply: Tell me your flaws!!!