Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The results of "too much" on stock internals.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Phraoz007
1st Gear Member

Default RE: The results of "too much" on stock internals.

Hear him at the end... nice just holding it down on the redline for about 2 seconds before you shift... moron. "I wonder why my car blew up" .... GG!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:15 AM
aclass
3rd Gear Member

[/quote]ok...first off relax...second I was giving my opinion to the thread starter who posted this video implying that a turbo or sc car on stock internals = kaboom...no I did not know it was jd or any other forum member in the video...I was not intending on nor did I run my mouth about the person in the video ..I was defending that the video did not say what happened...no I did not read the comments at the site the link went to as I simply observed the video...as far as the driving comment...that was just my opinion from my observation of the video and again was not intended to offend anyone...so why don't you please relax and realize that in our country...we can make opinions and observations ...jd...it was not meant to offend in anyway....white....relax...
[/quote]

No no! the thread starter didnt mean to imply F/I on stock guts = kaboom, he's been around enough to know that there are thousands of cars out there running that particular setup, quite frankly he's gonna be one of 'em.
I knew it was chance that the video was a repeat, only posted it to get a look at the rods and for it's entertainment.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:48 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: aclass
ok...first off relax...second I was giving my opinion to the thread starter who posted this video implying that a turbo or sc car on stock internals = kaboom...no I did not know it was jd or any other forum member in the video...I was not intending on nor did I run my mouth about the person in the video ..I was defending that the video did not say what happened...no I did not read the comments at the site the link went to as I simply observed the video...as far as the driving comment...that was just my opinion from my observation of the video and again was not intended to offend anyone...so why don't you please relax and realize that in our country...we can make opinions and observations ...jd...it was not meant to offend in anyway....white....relax...
No no! the thread starter didnt mean to imply F/I on stock guts = kaboom, he's been around enough to know that there are thousands of cars out there running that particular setup, quite frankly he's gonna be one of 'em.
I knew it was chance that the video was a repeat, only posted it to get a look at the rods and for it's entertainment.
I stand corrected then aclass.....again,,,,this was just my observations of the video...not meant to offend...I personally did not see the video before if jd posted it.....it was my first time seeing it....just reading the title of the thread I was perceiving it wrong.....all is cool...I will say...that when you do go FI on a otherwise stock car...you always run the risk of issues....just always be as safe as you can with your setup to prevent it..
Old 07-23-2007, 06:57 PM
white07
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

ORIGINAL: white07

ORIGINAL: cheftjpeck

ok...a couple observations....A) that guy needs to learn how to drive his car....it does not look like he knows how to even shift...B) turbo.....never disclosed what happened before it blew....what was he pushing on his stock internals...boost etc.was he racing...did he change the rev limiter in his tune and kaboom..what is his A/F etc........and as someone pointed out in their reply there...that too much boost and the wrong tune will cause this as well....not doubting or questioning the stated inferiority of some of the gt's stock internals...but also am smart enough to know that there are no guarantees in life.....and that this does not mean a blown car = blown engine....
You know he is a member here right?

If you would of read the thread that he put with the vid his dad failed to put 93 octane into the car and KABOOM detonation. Dont run your mouth without back ground information.

Oh and I would assume he knows how to drive and isnt a tool like you make him out to be since he did rebuild the motor himself.
ok...first off relax...second I was giving my opinion to the thread starter who posted this video implying that a turbo or sc car on stock internals = kaboom...no I did not know it was jd or any other forum member in the video...I was not intending on nor did I run my mouth about the person in the video ..I was defending that the video did not say what happened...no I did not read the comments at the site the link went to as I simply observed the video...as far as the driving comment...that was just my opinion from my observation of the video and again was not intended to offend anyone...so why don't you please relax and realize that in our country...we can make opinions and observations ...jd...it was not meant to offend in anyway....white....relax...
yeah my bad dude I didnt mean to sound like a complete ******* but I wasnt in the best mood and I figured some noob posted that. Then I noticed your # of post and thought about editing to sound a little nicer but didnt. No hard feelings