Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Blue Oval Industries on Ebay

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Default RE: Blue Oval Industries on Ebay

yeah, don't confuse them with 'blue oval .com' or 'blue oval chips.com'

I was not eager to spend as much money as I did with them simply because I had never dealt with them before. The guy and girl I spoke to were very polite and were able to answer my questions without any problems. The exhaust system was shipped ground and only took 3 days to arrive to my doorstep.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:14 PM
ponygirl74
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: howarmat
I ordered my hurst from brenspeed as well....but that auction looks legit and it says new....it is the FRPP shifter which is the exact same....you would only have a different ball i think
Thanks for the info Matt. Brenspeed is $193 shipped so this would only save $28. I don't care if it doesn't say Hurst on the ball because I'm going to get a black Hurst ball anyway. Does the FRPP chrome shifter stalk still have Hurst on the side? I can't tell from the picture on the auction or on the Ford Racing website.

Anyone here have the FRPP instead of the Hurst? I didn't think they were any different.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:23 PM
fordfanboy
I ♥ Acer

I know I'll get bashed for this by the hurst owners (I always do...lol) but why not get a GOOD SHIFTER?

i.e. the tri ax or 5.0?

If you liek the looks of the hurst just buy the stick and ball and have the same look for a lot less $ If you want the 'performance' the hurst shifter gives, then just by the $50 Saleen adapter and have the same.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:29 PM
howarmat
s197 Junkie

StowesStang

She has the FRPP version and can tell you exactly what its like.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:50 PM
blaven
3rd Gear Member

I have gotten a few things off of them and had no problems. My center grill though had tabs broken off of it and had to send it back for another but the next one i got was fine and packaged very well(1st and 2nd one)
Old 07-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Va. Stang
3rd Gear Member

I have used Blueovalindustries.com 540-298-2583 several times without a problem. John is a great guy and has always been very good at trying to get you what you need. They have a "showroom" and warehouse converted from an old country feed store. Down by the railroad tracksin Elkton Va.
I had the same problem with a center fog grille also . They got a bad batch (brittle plastic). But he took care of it. I did have to call him after I shipped it back. They lost it somehow. The prices are good and the shipping isfast. I would recomend them for most stuff. Eithercallingand orderingor on E-Bay.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:50 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

I had no problems with them and I am in Canada!
Old 07-26-2007, 05:52 AM
zx9rpilot
2nd Gear Member

Got my Roush Hood Scoop and Center Light Grille from www.blueovalindustries.com Got the stuff in perfect condition the day after I placed the order. Talked to both a guy and a girl there and they were both very polite and informative.

FYI, if they have something on Ebay, you can call them directly and give them the Ebay auction number and they will match that price. Makes it easier not having to keep Ebay in the loop.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:23 AM
birdoffire7
2nd Gear Member

Although I have never bought anything from them, I HAVE been to their shop in Elkton, VA.At the time I had the 4.0 and was debating between the pony grill or the GT style grill for the 6. They opened boxes for me, allowed me to take the grills out to my car and place them in front of the car to see what they would look like matched up with my painted stripes. They are definately car guys and I'd recommend them just by my ten minute visit with them even without buying anything. My brother lives about 15 minutes away from their shop, so I'm waiting until I visit him again to pick up a few things I want for my current 'stang that they sell.

Old 07-26-2007, 09:25 AM
birdoffire7
2nd Gear Member

A link to their site: http://www.blueovalindustries.com/

Quick Reply: Blue Oval Industries on Ebay