Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C'MON IN AND VOTE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 07:23 PM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: C'MON IN AND VOTE!!!

lol, if the 2009's make our cars oldthen i guess that will make your car aclassic.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:32 PM
azstanglover
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tungstenstang

this one
+1
Old 08-15-2007, 07:49 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tungstenstang

lol, if the 2009's make our cars oldthen i guess that will make your car aclassic.
Not my point.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:42 PM
bl1nk
5th Gear Member

I voted, but I dont see how anyone could possiblly gain the title "Mustang Forum's sexiest black GT of 2007" by only including one body style? ... How about you pick a few of your best, well pick a few of our best, grab a few black foxes, and then let the whole site vote that for title.

If youre only going to include sn95s in your contest though, please, by all means, make the title ACCURATE. Its the "Mustang forum's sexiest black sn95 GT of 2007".
Old 08-15-2007, 08:50 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

I voted and there is really only one clear choice. You must take into account the picture substance as well as the car itself and that makes only one Clear Choice. Could have voted differently if the backdrops had been done properly. If your going to submit a car picture to be voted on by god you better make sure it isn't parked next to a Truck in a parking lot somewhere or next to your apartment building.

Richard
Old 08-15-2007, 09:34 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bl1nkage

I voted, but I dont see how anyone could possiblly gain the title "Mustang Forum's sexiest black GT of 2007" by only including one body style? ... How about you pick a few of your best, well pick a few of our best, grab a few black foxes, and then let the whole site vote that for title.

If youre only going to include sn95s in your contest though, please, by all means, make the title ACCURATE. Its the "Mustang forum's sexiest black sn95 GT of 2007".
Oops, thanx for pointing that out.That was the intent from the begining.I put it in the title, but forgot to elsewhere. Fixing.....

The reason I kept it 94s to 04s is because the # of contestants. Originally it was 99s to 04s, but later invited SN95s in the name of similarity. I ran a thread for a week inviting submissions and got almost 50 (maybe more, I didn't count) entries. Our section mod, Code3GT was good enough to decide the top ten out of those entries to vote on based on, and he had his hands full for HOURS!!! We later decided to exclude Cobras, Saleens, Mach 1s, and other "boutique cars" because, let's face it, GTs wouldn't have a prayer. Those cars will have a poll of their own later this week....

Whether it's me that does it (I've beenplanning on it) or someone else does, there will be an all-encompassingpoll. The hardest part will be chosing the top 10 from at least 100 entries and who is trusted and respected enough to decide on them. Let's face it: people occasionally get butthurt....

I voted and there is really only one clear choice. You must take into account the picture substance as well as the car itself and that makes only one Clear Choice. Could have voted differently if the backdrops had been done properly. If your going to submit a car picture to be voted on by god you better make sure it isn't parked next to a Truck in a parking lot somewhere or next to your apartment building.
That's the beauty of a poll: Not everyone shares the same tastes. I HATE cowl hoods, others love them! There is no clear winner. It's clear what an individual likes, though...

Understandably, a good background and shot can't hurt, but the voters were reminded to vote on THE CAR and they're trusted to. Not the background or angle. This isn't a "who's the best photographer" poll. Look at the tree, not the forest, know what I mean?

Old 08-15-2007, 09:40 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

I voted I like the 94-98's witha big ol' cowl hood and spoiler delete. The one in the contest has a spoiler but pulls it off so I voted for him!
Old 08-15-2007, 09:44 PM
06GT4RAD
5th Gear Member

I understand that but the best looking car in my opinion also has the best picture. And the picture can make or break the way the car looks.

Richard
Old 08-15-2007, 10:50 PM
azstanglover
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: POISND U

Whether it's me that does it (I've beenplanning on it) or someone else does, there will be an all-encompassingpoll. The hardest part will be chosing the top 10 from at least 100 entries and who is trusted and respected enough to decide on them. Let's face it: people occasionally get butthurt....
How about running a poll in every section for their respective cars and then take the winners from each poll and create a new poll for the best of the site. No one said you have to have 10 entries. And this way every model of Mustang can be represented. Not just one or two.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:06 PM
POISND U
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: azstanglover

ORIGINAL: POISND U

How about running a poll in every section for their respective cars and then take the winners from each poll and create a new poll for the best of the site. No one said you have to have 10 entries. And this way every model of Mustang can be represented. Not just one or two.
Oooooooohhh I like it.....

Quick Reply: C'MON IN AND VOTE!!!