Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mustang Impounded.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 11:24 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang Impounded.

ORIGINAL: dotsonian

ORIGINAL: mightymouse

ORIGINAL: Ultrashock

Lmao, i wasnt blocking anyone dude. I may have edged onto the white line. The guy didnt get his fav parking spot or whatever so he got pissed off or something. I was blocking no one.
sounds about right i had some one try to pick a fight with me for parking in there "spot" before.
I know a 65 year old lady, that drives a 350z, that does that all the time. It is the best spot in the parking lot, So I take every chance I can. She is a bitch so it makes it fun.
i think it's funny to see them get all worked up about it.. when i'm only going to be there for a few hours..or somthing...
Old 08-16-2007, 11:25 AM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

Sounds like you definition of double parking is different than ours. Your definition is when you take up more than one space. Our definition is when you park next to someone on the street that is already parked along the curb.
yes I think that's called "new york style" double parking lol...
Old 08-16-2007, 11:27 AM
s197richie
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: s197richie

Wish i could afford to mod my car.....
surely there is someone you can pimp for the dough...your local high school is OVERFLOWING with opportunity...

I am way way way to old to be hanging aroun the High School... Besides i don't think my GF would like that much... Just got to get some bills paied off... cough cough speeding ticket cough cough..
do they have ticket lawyers where you live? I figure I'll try them if I get caught speeding, racing etc. - that way no points on my license, no insurance premium increases (hopefully)
Old 08-16-2007, 11:27 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05BlueGT

Sounds like you definition of double parking is different than ours. Your definition is when you take up more than one space. Our definition is when you park next to someone on the street that is already parked along the curb.
Where are you at? if you did thet in the town i live in not only would you get run over when getting out of the car some dumb B@#!&*^ would run in to your car while you were getting out..
Old 08-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Ultrashock
2nd Gear Member

Dunno man, I guess there may be more than one definition but thats what even the towing jerks told me. Well at least he didnt get a chance to give me some body work on my door. =D I thought of some pretty horrible things i could do to his crap ride but I dont feel like going down to his level. He probably lives a sad life and drives a piece while i still drive home in a stang at the end of the day so it's all good.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:35 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

Wish i could afford to mod my car.....
surely there is someone you can pimp for the dough...your local high school is OVERFLOWING with opportunity...

I am way way way to old to be hanging aroun the High School... Besides i don't think my GF would like that much... Just got to get some bills paied off... cough cough speeding ticket cough cough..
do they have ticket lawyers where you live? I figure I'll try them if I get caught speeding, racing etc. - that way no points on my license, no insurance premium increases (hopefully)
well i tryed to take DD for the ticket paid all the money for it and when it was allfinished and done found out that i was a month short of a full year for qualfiying for DD. So i was out that money and either i can go to court and fight it or pay the ticket. since i can't take the time off work for court i'm just going to pay the ticket sucks but thats life.. I'd also like to wait till i can do a refinance on my car as well so i will have more mod money and not have to cut in to other things to do the mods. besides i kind of like the fact that ricers leave me alone right now because i'm stock.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:37 AM
MrSandman
5th Gear Member

Was this an apartment complex? Is it even legal for a resident to have your car towed for parking in two spaces?.. because I not even sure that it's illegal to do so (since it's private property)...especially if there are no signs posted stating that the car will be towed.... I would have contacted the apartment manager right away.. you can't just call a towing company to tow a car in a private lot unless they are parked in a no parking zone.
And I wouldn't mess with his car.. because that's a biach thing to do.

ORIGINAL: Ultrashock

Dunno man, I guess there may be more than one definition but thats what even the towing jerks told me. Well at least he didnt get a chance to give me some body work on my door. =D I thought of some pretty horrible things i could do to his crap ride but I dont feel like going down to his level. He probably lives a sad life and drives a piece while i still drive home in a stang at the end of the day so it's all good.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Ultrashock
2nd Gear Member

It had to be a private tower because the office was closed and all staff was at home sleeping. This was around 10pm.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:53 AM
mightymouse
3rd Gear Member

It was a booty call!!!!! hahaha!!! Most complexes have a contract with a towing co. to handel the towing for the property. if you look around the parking lot there should be some signs saying who handels the towing for the complex as well as there number. and since he's doesnt live there and some one that does live there called it in the towing co will come tow the car..
Old 08-16-2007, 02:54 PM
kamakazitp

i would have brought it up with the tow company if you weren't illegaly parked.

I used to live in a condo and I had numerous people towed away, but thats because they were the neighbors friends who were parking in one of the two labeled parking spaces that were reserved for me, then I would have to park 3 buildings over in the visitor area.

people would get so pissed that I had them towed, and then I pointed to the big sign on the front gate that read "DO NOT PARK IN RESERVED SPOTS IF YOU ARE A VISITOR", then I pointed to the "107" painted in REALLY big letters on my two spots and told them maybe they should be less retarded next time or be mad at their friend for not telling them the rules of the parking lot.

Quick Reply: Mustang Impounded.