Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 08:10 PM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

Default WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE!

Well Dream Cruise has come and gone for another year! I was at Mustang Alley all day today. It was a good time as usual! Ran into Wingman & Jim C (Sorry I never ran into you guys again)! Thought for sure I would! And I did see John (06steeda) on the McDonalds commercial on Ch.7! Congrats you Celibrity! I went dow there with the MRT crew and they are always a blast! Actually parked with them. But overall a good day rain came about 6:30pm but just a sprinkle. Well guys our next big event is the Mid Michigan Mustang Show on Sunday Sept. 16th in Birch Run, We will all be convoying up there together! Trust me this is awesome! Most fun I ever had with the club was that trip last year! Awesome time!

John Please post any pics you have! Or anyone else please!

Mike
Old 08-18-2007, 09:01 PM
06steeda
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE!

Thanks Mike I'll expect a check from channel 7 any day LOL. It was a long day but worth it. Had a blast. Jodi and Jerry parked their car at Shain Park by us. We spent some time with them today. Rainson met up with us early and we cruised with him to woodward and 13 mile. It took us 1 hour to go 2 miles so we took a break and stopped to see April and Gary Kohn(the rest of the yellow group) at Memorial Park. Seen a couple other people we knew before we went back to Shain Park. We were headed to Mustang Alley to say hi when we got the call from the Steeda rep needing our assistance. While cruising we saw Joe (SC Blk vert). Started raining so we headed home too. Got Nascar in morning (maybe). Too tired tonight will work on getting pic's posted on Monday. Hope everybody else did too. Now everybody has to clean their cars.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:04 PM
JimC

As soon as I can figure out why I get a virus alert when I try to load my pictures to photobucket I will have some pictures to post up.
It was good seeing you and Tracie - lots of very nice Mustangs in Mustang Alley and a lot of very nice cars on Woodward! An amazing display of Detroit work that everyone should try to experience sometime.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Rainson
3rd Gear Member

I wanted to head up Mustang Alley before I go to work..But when I got to 9 mile,there were too many people,I can't get into a small street.And it took me 1.5 hr from 9 mile-11mile..It was crazy.I tool a video of a S7,I'll post up some pix tomorrow.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:14 PM
BAMFstang
3rd Gear Member

Well that is just freakin ridiculous!

I was parked less than 15 feet from you all day today and didn't know it.
There was a yellow Steeda parked immediately to my left almost in front of your car. We were on the street and yours was in the little lot right behind me with the cherry and the fusion.

I actually walked over and checked your car out. Very nice by the way!

I even had a little sign in my front window that said "Are you on www.mustangforums.com?"

I was hoping I would meet a couple members.

I have to go through my camera and get some pics posted

A few pics added......

Old 08-19-2007, 09:12 AM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

LOL, Hey BAMF weren't you the one bidding on those rims? lol NO way yea I wish I would have got a chance to meet you, would have loved to checked out your car more closely! But yea that was mine.

Mike
Old 08-19-2007, 09:49 AM
BAMFstang
3rd Gear Member

Yeah that was me trying to get the rims. That guy shows up at the last second and starts pushing the bid higher and higher. I was starting to get pissed at him. Before he showed up I could have got the whole set for $200.

Would have been nice to get them for such a great price but oh well. At least the money was for charity.

I'll be at Birch Run so we should definately talk then.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:54 AM
deanack
1st Gear Member

The Cruise was GREAT!! My my wife and I started out at Mustang Alley and then when up Woodward. The Ford stuff in downtown Birmingham was more than I could get to. The cruise was fun, talking to all the people.I could not get out of first gear most of the day. My V6 with 9lb ProCharger and duel MagaFlows was a big hit.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:05 AM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

Yea, awesone weekend. We were moving around on the Friday all afetrnoon. Saturday we perched on the side of the road about 5 miles south of Pontiac (The Posh area LOL) and took some pics and video. Got a lot of video from the Car mount as well.
Saw some cars I recognised from here of course, will get a gallery together........
Old 08-19-2007, 10:18 AM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

ok i'm fairly new to mustangs but where is Mustang Alley? I am 2hrs from Birmingham and if i'd have known i would have probably made the trip.

Quick Reply: WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE!