Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great Shop: HardCore Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Deviant86
1st Gear Member

Default Great Shop: HardCore Mustangs

I went to hardcore mustangs (in Santee CA) over the weekend and all i have to say is WOW.

These are some of the nicest most considerate people that i have ever met, not just in a shop situation but pretty much all over. The went out for food and just offered to buy me lunch i mean how cool. I got there early the morning after talking to Ernie (the owner) the previous night to talk about what i want to do with my car and all of that. We discussed everything not thinking that i was actually going to get anything that day but sure enough, i got a new hood. What's better is that he actually had the hood in-stock and sent two guys to go and put it on while i waited and everything.

We began discussing my suspension and how i had the entire saleen kit just waiting at home to be installed. It was one of those things that i really wanted because i already had my 20's on the car and i knew that it would look and handle better with this kit. I started to discuss it with him and he just told me to bring it down the next day and he would get it installed. Now i had an appointment to get it done at saleen but he cut me and AMAZING deal on getting it installed and even offered to come in Super early on saturday morning to help me out, because i had to be at work later that day. I just thought that it was amazing that he would not only be willing to come in early just for me but on saturday. Sufficient to say i cam back down and he installed it and it is definitely A+ quality install work. He did the entire job while i waited and made sure that everything was perfect. I had mentioned that i needed an oil change and again for a GREAT rate he just knocked it out for me with synthetic.

I just wanted to share a great experience that i had with all of you because i know how hard it is to find a decent shop out there that you trust and i can be sure that ernie and Hardcore Mustangs is going to have all of my business from now on. BTW i am coming from Orange County so it is about a 2 hour drive to get there and honestly i really feel as though its worth it.

Austin

Old 08-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Dex
5th Gear Member

Default RE: HardCore Mustangs

dang, wish i lived close!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Deviant86
1st Gear Member

yeah orginally i didnt think i was very close, but i made the trip again no a fun 2 hour drive but worth it
Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

Sweet, wish there was a mustang only shop around here like that.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:24 PM
loots06
5th Gear Member

Just might be worth the drive!
Old 08-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Deviant86
1st Gear Member

i know i sound like a spokesperson but it definetly is. The gas will be outweighed by the discount he can get you on pretty much anything

Old 08-20-2007, 02:50 PM
Karrmer

I live right near these guys and everything I've seen from them made me think they only did extremely hardcore stuff.

You guys give discounts to Sheriff's? Haha

(that's a joke everyone, I'd get fired)
Old 08-20-2007, 02:59 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

LOL nah i think they do it all when it comes to mustangs. They posted a thread that the customer only wanted a mild yet still stock looking stang. All they put i think was a the cervinis ducktail.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Sprzout
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: s2k

LOL nah i think they do it all when it comes to mustangs. They posted a thread that the customer only wanted a mild yet still stock looking stang. All they put i think was a the cervinis ducktail.
They did the Cervinis ducktail, wheels, and I THINK quarter scoops...The thread's here somewhere.

They also had a s197 that they put a supercharger on and did a nice job with the striping. Color choice wasn't exactly my favorite (Red & yellow that reminded everyone of Ronald McDonald), but the detail was GOOD. Ernie's crew does good work, and I'm thinking of getting the Watts link suspension through him (as soon as I can afford it; the gf and I are looking to get a place of our own, which is going to suck up available cash I have).

He's also going to host a show and provide a starting point for the San Diego Cruise this Sunday, the 26th, if anyone's interested...
Old 08-20-2007, 04:23 PM
linkdar
1st Gear Member

Would LOVE a Mustang only shop!

Quick Reply: Great Shop: HardCore Mustangs