MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Seems like the Stang is no more (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/334514-seems-like-the-stang-is-no-more.html)

schapman 08-21-2007 09:43 AM

RE: Seems like the Stang is no more

[ORIGINAL: 4mySon

You wouldn't have the car w/o her. Also, you say that YOU pay for it. Who pays for the roof over your head? The food you eat? Property taxes, homeowners insurance, utilities, etc? If you were an adult and supported yourself, you would not have the car. Guess what bro, the car is hers.

You kids have no idea what it really takes to run a household.]
+100000

GidyupGo 08-21-2007 09:53 AM

Without hearing her side of the story, I can only guess that she is the mature one here and she is trying to help you live to be 19.

PROMETHEUS PRIME 08-21-2007 09:56 AM

well what was he doing at 5 in the morning. Just getting home maybe???

ohnoesaz 08-21-2007 09:58 AM

I can relate to you man, I have a crazy mom too.

But you need to calm down and be rational. You're a kid, and you will be until 21 or even 22. I was a kid until 24. Don't act like you control your own life when you're not ready for it. Let her be crazy and take it and be thankful for what she does to you. The time will come when you can leave her behind. That time is not now.

It took me until 25 years old to finally land a real job, move out, and buy my own car. I now don't deal with my mother's insanity at all. I go hangout with her and my dad but if she gets crazy then I leave and come home. Ithas beena long time coming, but acting mature and just taking it will be worth it once you can lead your own life.

So quit being dramatic and go home. You'll be in control one day, don't rush it.

Leoleo 08-21-2007 10:00 AM

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

I can relate to you man, I have a crazy mom too.

But you need to calm down and be rational. You're a kid, and you will be until 21 or even 22. I was a kid until 24. Don't act like you control your own life when you're not ready for it. Let her be crazy and take it and be thankful for what she does to you. The time will come when you can leave her behind. That time is not now.

It took me until 25 years old to finally land a real job, move out, and buy my own car. I now don't deal with my mother's insanity at all. I go hangout with her and my dad but if she gets crazy then I leave and come home. Ithas beena long time coming, but acting mature and just taking it will be worth it once you can lead your own life.

So quit being dramatic and go home. You'll be in control one day, don't rush it.
Well said!!!

moosestang 08-21-2007 10:07 AM

Exactly the reason why it's stupid to finance your irresponsible child a $27,000 car. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

ORIGINAL: 01harleydude

so if the stangs in her name and you pay her for it its pretty easy. since you are moved out now and she is gonna hang this car over your head, just quit paying her for it. and get another stangyourself.

PROMETHEUS PRIME 08-21-2007 10:16 AM

Irresponsible being the key word. My dad cosigned for me when I was 19 but it was in a writen agreement if I missed a payment or screwed up royally the car would be gone.I think of myself as very responsible and held down 2 jobs until I finished my schooling to continue my career. Yeah I lost time to hang out with my friends but now that we're all done with school and have nice jobs, we can hang out and afford to do it.

TRYMY4.0 08-21-2007 10:16 AM

LOLZZZZZZZZZ at him not posting anymore. hahaha....o wait...i forgot he ran away and didnt take the computer his mom paid for. lolol

Prometheus Prime- your car is the SEX!!!

Dorsil 08-21-2007 10:34 AM

This thread is epic...

Im 25.. it took me this long to buy my own car.. own insurance.. own loan.. 18.. and a mustang... you should be praying to your mother daily for letting you have such a nice car... and stop being an Emo Poser.. step upto the plate.. and deal..

07MustangGT_girl 08-21-2007 10:44 AM

Yeah you are a lucky guy to have such as nice car at 18! I got nothing but V6s until I was paying for it completely. While my parents advised against it, I purchased my '07 Mustang GT at age 22 with no co-signer and a good trade in. But they can only say so much if they are not responsible for it and it took them a couple weeks to accept my choice, but now they are in love w/ the car and proud that I am responsible enough to pay my payments and take care of the car. You need to pay your dues and respect your mother for taking such a risk to co-sign for you at your age. Hell, you should even let her drive it!!!