MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   Seems like the Stang is no more (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/334514-seems-like-the-stang-is-no-more.html)

07BeastGT 08-21-2007 04:44 AM

Seems like the Stang is no more

Well, this is what I get for thinking my mom would me mature enough to put her name down on the car, but still have all the rights for me (the one paying for it).
I'm 18 and currenlty my Mustang is "officially" under my moms name.
I don't want to get into too many details but I'm "grounded" with no keys to my Mustang, no phone etc etc.
So as of now I am Mustangless.
Guys, I'm not sure how many of you have been through this or are going through this, but there is honestly something wrong with my mother.
She has this MAJOR power issue.
So as of right now (5:45 A.M) I am leaving the household of my mother and moving in with someone else. He's on his way right now.
I'm not sure if I can make it to the Lapeer thing (sry guys) or not. Not sure the next time I'll be on here either.
Well until next time,

07BeastGT...signin out

User 113021 08-21-2007 04:52 AM

RE: Seems like the Stang is no more

Punch her in the Uterus.

My mom used to pull the same ****. She'd take away whatever I was most into at the time.

But seriously - Uterus knockout.

07BeastGT 08-21-2007 04:59 AM

ORIGINAL: 07BeastGT

Well, this is what I get for thinking my mom would be mature enough to put her name down on the car, but still have all the rights for me (the one paying for it).

Fixed.

jts 08-21-2007 05:50 AM

[sm=violin.gif][sm=violin.gif]

moosestang 08-21-2007 06:22 AM

cry me a ****ing river! Your Mom is stupid for going so far in debt for you.

Eleanor06 08-21-2007 06:49 AM

Your moving out because your mom grounded you????
She got you a stang dude!!! calm down

2cokeman 08-21-2007 06:58 AM

[sm=owned.gif]

01harleydude 08-21-2007 06:59 AM

so if the stangs in her name and you pay her for it its pretty easy. since you are moved out now and she is gonna hang this car over your head, just quit paying her for it. and get another stangyourself.

FlaPony 08-21-2007 07:15 AM

1st thing is you're not telling the whole story, like what you did to piss her off. Sounds like the typical "while you're living under my roof" scenes. How the heck does an 18 year old get grounded, it's not like you're 12. Looks like you and your mom have communication issues and running away from home really isn't the answer. Enlist in the military, grow a sack, and buy your own car.

4mySon 08-21-2007 07:32 AM

You wouldn't have the car w/o her. Also, you say that YOU pay for it. Who pays for the roof over your head? The food you eat? Property taxes, homeowners insurance, utilities, etc? If you were an adult and supported yourself, you would not have the car. Guess what bro, the car is hers.

You kids have no idea what it really takes to run a household.