Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The wife found out!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 09:51 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Default RE: The wife found out!

I'd hate to say it.... But she should be in jail. Attacking another human being is a crime against your human rights, and no one should be allowed to get away with it. Simply loving her does not put you above humanity either. Her violent reaction towards you is an indication of what shes capable of towards others. In my opinion, if she freaks out at someone else and kills them then you're guilty of manslaughter for not alerting authorities to her now.

On that note, is she hot?
Old 08-24-2007, 09:52 AM
drbobvs
5th Gear Member

the bitch can suck my dick for all i care. if i want something, im gonna get it. no matter what. she thinks she's gonna try and get mad at me and pull somethin over on me, then she'll get whats comin to her. or she'll end up w/ a broomstick up her ***.. or something better
Hmm, Brad, You're obviously single, live in a trailer, or both.
Just checked, yep, single.

On that note, is she hot?
Yep, very. Alsogreat companion and mother. 11yrs now and I'm much happier married than I ever was single, at least that's what she tells me.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:11 AM
sccaii
1st Gear Member

Flat out don't lie about it. If your torn about buying car stuff vs the pain the neck you get for doing it then your priorities aren't in the right place. Does she have a justified reason for you not blowing money on car stuff? Do you have a justified reason for spending spare income on car stuff? If its an argument about the car then obviously there are two different agendas at work. Since we truely aren't there we don't know the agendas at hand. While my current financial situation isn't terrible at all I couldn't justify blowing the kind of money on a car that you have but then again my priorities might be different than yours.

Bottomline you have Respect, Trust, and Communication which are the foundation for all relationship. You have fractured respect and trust and my guess is more than once with this particular item so therefore communication probably suffers. You earn respect and trust but doing what you did won't.....so in my book you probably deserved the whack to the head.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

This post cracks me up. My wife and I are always going back and forth about stuff for my car. She keeps saying "can't you be happy with what you have?" I just say, I am happy sweetie, but I would be happier with this...

Luckily I can show her pictures of how it looks and she agrees to it, and for the peformance stuff, I just tell her "it helps me get better gas mileage, or it makes my car safer" and she agrees to it.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

I'll second the notion that you shouldn't have to lie..... If you have to lie then it means you two aren't compatible. I've gone through many girls in my time because I know itsa waste to stick around with someone you don't fully click with. It gets stressful.

Now I found a gf who doesnt even flinch when I spend money on my car or do many other things girls normally hate. That is the girl to marry, the one you never have to lie to and she never has to lie to you. Imagine a marriage where you do whatever you want simply because the other person agrees with all of it?

Anyways, I'm not about to give a married grown man a lecture haha, and I obviously would never imply get a divorce since thats crazy. But for all you others out there..... Never settle on a girl unless you fully click with her because a life of never having to lie to your loved one is one of the happiest things ever.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Mikes_BLK_GT
4th Gear Member

ROFL too funny I have to admit I have done the same thing but not with anything too expensive yet LOL
Old 08-24-2007, 10:21 AM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

I'll second the notion that you shouldn't have to lie..... If you have to lie then it means you two aren't compatible. I've gone through many girls in my time because I know itsa waste to stick around with someone you don't fully click with. It gets stressful.

Now I found a gf who doesnt even flinch when I spend money on my car or do many other things girls normally hate. That is the girl to marry, the one you never have to lie to and she never has to lie to you. Imagine a marriage where you do whatever you want simply because the other person agrees with all of it?

Anyways, I'm not about to give a married grown man a lecture haha, and I obviously would never imply get a divorce since thats crazy. But for all you others out there..... Never settle on a girl unless you fully click with her because a life of never having to lie to your loved one is one of the happiest things ever.
One thing you will realize is marriage is different from dating. Dating is like playing checkers, while marriage is like playing chess. Lieing about little things when married is just part of your strategy, in the end you win or lose your battle, but you keep playing the game
Old 08-24-2007, 10:33 AM
torch red
4th Gear Member

See i took another approach, I was like Bitch..its my car, if you dont like it to bad...

Then i woke up..

I cant tell you how we all feel your pain..been there done that..

If i hear ...'Why are you changing this ...the car is brand new" i am gonna Slap a bitch...and hold her at **** point. [:@].
Old 08-24-2007, 10:35 AM
torch red
4th Gear Member

+10000000000000000 well said

ORIGINAL: ohnoesaz

One thing you will realize is marriage is different from dating. Dating is like playing checkers, while marriage is like playing chess. Lieing about little things when married is just part of your strategy, in the end you win or lose your battle, but you keep playing the game
Old 08-24-2007, 10:36 AM
th3loadr
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: drbobvs
Hmm, Brad, You're obviously single, live in a trailer, or both.
Just checked, yep, single.
what do you expect? 19, fresh outta hs (2 yrs of preschool as my my bday didnt fall in the right time, so therefore the stupid school wouldnt let me start when i was supposed to), and just got out of an abusive relationship. girl decided to get a restraining order on me and keep me from going to school, then would still call me and want me to come over in the morning for a wake-up call.. if u get my drift. then found out she had slept w/ 46 other ppl while dating me, within the year i datedher. lets just say.. i'm pretty much a hardass now, b/c i dont want to be around the ladies. she wasnt the first either, this has been the 4th time. i kno theres someone out there who will change that, but that time will come when it comes. right now, i want to be single and enjoy my car, and not waste money on someone, so i can have more money for school and my car.

Quick Reply: The wife found out!