Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I promised so here they are... just late!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I promised so here they are... just late!

hmm.. i think that car needs tints, ASAP, i think it would really help the red/black scheme
Old 08-30-2007, 09:19 PM
PLstang
5th Gear Member

I agree, I like it okay but it needs something to tie it together.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:25 PM
07torchgt
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Burnsy

hmm.. i think that car needs tints, ASAP, i think it would really help the red/black scheme
+1
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Dwisforme05
5th Gear Member

tint that thannnng. not to be critical but is that chin spoiler suppose to go bac kto the wheel well. cuz it looks kind awierd on the one side. good choice on color! i really like those louvers on the back window.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:46 PM
dstanger
2nd Gear Member

It is definitely a Cervini B2 spoiler, and yes, that is a GT front end on a V6 car... I like it and if it's too agressive for ya, well you know the drill <grin>. Cervini does NOT make one for the V6 front end, which is why I put the GT front end on in the first place. This was just a side project anyway while I was waiting for my machine parts to come back for my 66 Fastback that I just got on the road this past week after being on jackstands for 2 years (see the classic section, just posted some pics there too earlier in the week).
Yeah, the spoiler does need some help on the sides, it is tacked on per their instructions, at least on the sides. The front part they just gave me screws and they lasted about a week before I got some small bolts with washers to keep the damn thing on. I also agree about the tinting and I've been toying with some stripes too, I think the striping scheme thatDwisforme05 has going on is killer. Again, I had to stop the madness somewhere because funding my Fastback project about put me in the poorhouse buying parts, etc. This was just to keep me driving a 'Stang in the interim so I could take my time and do it the way I wanted.
Anyway, thanks for the comments, I love it for my mileage car!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:02 AM
ndnboy
3rd Gear Member

I LIKE the aggressive look, cervinis website said they are planning on getting the same model out for the sixxer in the near future for those of us still with the V6 bumper, thanks for the photos
Old 08-31-2007, 01:06 AM
ohnoesaz
5th Gear Member

Alright alright. Im gonna be the bad guy.

That chin is ugly. Your car looks amish now.

And the rear window lovour looks cheap and plasticy. I mean, retro is cool, but your car straight up looks like an old beater from the 80's.

I just had to say it before some jerk says it to you in person!!!! I love that you have a stang Im just lookin out for you! Definately tint it.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:47 AM
tungstenstang
4th Gear Member

just needs a GT rear bumper with duals off course and you need to lower it. then it will be bang'n, maybe even some tint
Old 08-31-2007, 06:18 AM
Boozshey
5th Gear Member

I like everything but the side skirt things... They are just out of wack. But I like the B2 series from Cervini's.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:30 AM
wmtheflash
3rd Gear Member

It's nice to see someone do a different chin spoiler than the CDC Classic most people seem to have. It's a nice look. Good work.

I think it would look even better if you added something that looks like the California Special rear bumper cover and painted it black. I think Street Scene or 3D Carbon makes one. That way it would continue that line from your ching spoiler to your exhaust.

I like rear window louvers on these cars, but not so much MRT Louvers you have on this one. I know they tilt up for easy cleaning, but that makes them rather large, a bit bulky for my taste. The Astra Hammond aluminum louvers (seven slats) are a good bit thinner.

Quick Reply: I promised so here they are... just late!